Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Prefer your girls skinny or thick? Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MrsCrackFox)
    I do think that a pretty face beats all...
    Hmmm, sorry but if you're 500lbs, a pretty face doesn't mean anything, and rightfully so. On the other hand, you could have a fugly face and a nice body and look good. Perhaps this is best, as the latter is actually based on effort and character rather than your genetic lottery.

(Original post by missjasmine)
    Okay.. some people are going a bit crazy.
    The question simply is how do you prefer your girl to be..
    So why are people jumping on me about the question. Get over it =[ stop being mean and just pick one thanks
    Well, obviously not fat *****es or anorexic zombies.

And if you want a more specific answer there are about ten thousand threads on this already.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MrsCrackFox)
    I do think that a pretty face beats all...
    ^ This

ReputationRep:
    Prefer I prefer girls skinny or thick?

Neither underweight or unintelligent girls are preferable

ReputationRep:
    Dont care just done be fat sfe

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dutchman81)
    As a Black Man its always about the 'thick' women.
    very untrue :PPP

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mauvetard)
    very untrue :PPP
    In what way, my friend? :confused: Explain please!

ReputationRep:
    Wow, what a different thread. Never seen anything like this before in fitness section...

I'll go with the classic reply of "Curvy but not fat"...

Curvy means muscle in the right place to give proper shape(Like squats= legs :drool:) not fat just blobbing out in random areas...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dutchman81)
    In what way, my friend? :confused: Explain please!
    haha I'm thinking this too!

ReputationRep:
    When we say curvy most think of plump ladies but curves are basically the defined waist.

As a women I would rather keep my (36C-27-36) figure than be really thin and have people look at me and think I starve myself or look as if I'm scared to get fat but then again some bras are cheaper if you are smaller busted

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by missjasmine)
    LOL! Well thats what I call it sorry!

SKINNY OR CURVY!
    This pisses me off. You can be skinny and curvy. Curvy isn't a euphemism for larger, it's a bodyshape. You can be a size 6 and curvy, you can be asize 18 and curvy.

Anyway, to answer the OP, it's subjective. Different men like different things.

ReputationRep:
    Within seconds of looking at a girl the primitive side of my brain makes a judgement on whether I would or wouldn't bang them. In this space of time I don't really weigh up every aspect of their being.

Saying that though curvy as in round arse, small waist, nice chebs, hourglass figure is a winner. It is the most feminine looking frame.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JTS1992)
    It's what's on the inside that matters...
    Great minds think alike :five:

ReputationRep:
    er a girl with curves who is slim. Not a fatty and not a girl with a boys bum. Honestly, it's not as black and white as skinny and curvy.

ReputationRep:
    Don't care as long as she looks good i.e not fat or anorexic.

ReputationRep:
    get an average girl, make her do squats/deadlifts in the gym, her legs and ass will transform

ReputationRep:
    You don't need to worry, you're a heavenly blessed beauty.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brexit voters: Do you stand by your vote?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.