Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Red marks on my shoulders - leg press? Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Arturo Bandini)
    Don't say another word. Up until now, I've been polite. If you say anything else - one whisper of a word - I will destroy myself. And when my tainted spirit finds its destination, I will topple the master of that dark place. From my black throne, I will lash together a machine of bone and blood, and fueled by my hatred for you this fear engine will bore a hole between this world and that one.
    ahahahah

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LzLz)
    The problem is your focusing on the things in life that don't really matter. When I was a kid I had hopes and dreams. We all did. But over time, the daily grind gets in the way and you miss the things that really matter, even though they are right in front of you, staring you in the face. I think the next time you should ask yourself "Am I on the right track here?". I don't mean to be rude but people like you I really pity. So maybe you could use the few brain cells you have and take advantage of the knowledge I have given you now. Good luck.
    Knowledge?

You say I'm an e-tough guy and then start flaming me and trying to make me cry? lol Take a look in the mirror cupcake, you wont see me bawling my eyes out. This is TSR, get used to it

oh and one more thing cupcake, I'm not 18, nor am I 19, 20, 21, inf act I am closer to 30 then 20 so if you'd like me to be all srs like your internet keyboard warrior-self, I'd be glad too but TSR has too many slobbering dullards like yourself to not mock.

3 of them prevalent in this thread.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HARRY PUTAH)
    Knowledge?

You say I'm an e-tough guy and then start flaming me and trying to make me cry? lol Take a look in the mirror cupcake, you wont see me bawling my eyes out. This is TSR, get used to it

oh and one more thing cupcake, I'm not 18, nor am I 19, 20, 21, inf act I am closer to 30 then 20 so if you'd like me to be all srs like your internet keyboard warrior-self, I'd be glad too but TSR has too many slobbering dullards like yourself to not mock.

they are trolling you

congratulations you have made yourself look like a complete ****ing tool

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HARRY PUTAH)
    Knowledge?

Let me tell you something you already know. 'TSR' ain't all sunshine and rainbows. It is a very mean and nasty place and it will beat you to your knees and keep you there permanently if you let it. You, me, or nobody is gonna hit as hard as TSR. But it ain't how hard you hit; it's about how hard you can get hit, and keep moving forward. How much you can take, and keep moving forward. That's how TSRing is done. Now, if you know what you're worth, then go out and get what you're worth. But you gotta be willing to take the hit, and not pointing fingers saying you ain't where you are because of him, or her, or anybody. Cowards do that and that ain't you. You're better than that!

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: April 17, 2011
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brexit voters: Do you stand by your vote?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.