Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AnnaWintour)
    Since April 5, I have been put on waiting list at the Central European University in Budapest. I'm self-trained to wait long
    Oh wow, that is a long wait. I would've probably gone mad.

So you are waiting for westminster's scholarship and answer from the university at Budapest? I've heard that there are some full scholarships for international students in Hungary and also in other countries like Denmark and Finland.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mekagrg)
    Oh wow, that is a long wait. I would've probably gone mad.

So you are waiting for westminster's scholarship and answer from the university at Budapest? I've heard that there are some full scholarships for international students in Hungary and also in other countries like Denmark and Finland.
    Yup. I used to get mad and nervous and depressive, but now I got used to all that. What did you apply for at Westminster university and are you an international student too?

ReputationRep:
    Yup. I used to get mad and nervous and depressive, but now I got used to all that. What did you apply for at Westminster university and are you an international student too?
    I applied for English language and Linguistics. What about you?

And ya, i am an international student. Where are you from?

ReputationRep:
    I applied for English language and Linguistics. What about you?

And ya, i am an international student. Where are you from?

I applied for International Relations, i'm from Macedonia.

ReputationRep:
    I applied for International Relations, i'm from Macedonia.
    Have you emailed Westminster about the results? I am thinking about emailing them but don't think i should, again; I emailed them about a month ago. It's just that i have put a job on hold. :confused:

ReputationRep:
    Have you emailed Westminster about the results? I am thinking about emailing them but don't think i should, again; I emailed them about a month ago. It's just that i have put a job on hold. :confused:
    I did email them about 2 weeks ago (on 20 June I think) to ask when the outcome would be released. And they replied to me like this:

"The Scholarships Committee are currently reviewing all applications. We will get in touch with you via email to inform you of the outcome within the next 2 weeks.

Kind regards"

That means the result may come last week or this week. Because I havent heard anything from them last week, so I guess maybe this week. Not really sure about this, but still hope we'll have our results this week, otherwise, this wait is killing me (

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by queenie0105)
    I did email them about 2 weeks ago (on 20 June I think) to ask when the outcome would be released. And they replied to me like this:

"The Scholarships Committee are currently reviewing all applications. We will get in touch with you via email to inform you of the outcome within the next 2 weeks.

Kind regards"

That means the result may come last week or this week. Because I havent heard anything from them last week, so I guess maybe this week. Not really sure about this, but still hope we'll have our results this week, otherwise, this wait is killing me (
    I know right. If i could know the results as soon as possible, i would be able to go to plan B which is apply to other colleges or get a job. Let's keep out fingers crossed.

ReputationRep:
    hello everyone,

Well,no need to lose sleep over when and what the outcome will be.If you were meant to be awarded a scholarship from uwm it will happen, and failing to get one doesn't mean end of everything....soon or later you'll get one,just keep trying.All in all i want everyone to be awarded.

Goodluck guys.

Anyone joining school of business? Human Resource to be precise?

ReputationRep:
    Hello everybody!

I just wanted to say that it is nice to know that I am not alone in this waiting. Waiting is killing me too, but I cheers me up to see more people dreaming and wondering.

From the deepest part of my soul, I wish you all the best, ´cause I'm sure we all put our best in these applications.

Let's just hang in there!

ReputationRep:
    Hey guys, Westminster has sent me a survey. Did you receive?

ReputationRep:
    Hi guys) I am a new member and waiting for s reply like all of you do Wish you all the best Let us keep praying)

ReputationRep:
    Concerning your answer, AnnaWintour, yes I have received it but not gone through it yet

ReputationRep:
    Same here: I received it, but haven't completed it yet.

ReputationRep:
    lazaro, where are you from and what course have you been offered ?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by elifff90)
    lazaro, where are you from and what course have you been offered ?
    Hi,

I'm from Venezuela and I applied to the MA in Bilingual Translation. What about you?

ReputationRep:
    I'm from Turkey and I applied to Msc in Finance and Accounting. Good luck for you Hope we are all awarded

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by elifff90)
    I'm from Turkey and I applied to Msc in Finance and Accounting. Good luck for you Hope we are all awarded
    Yeah, I hope so too. Good luck to you as well.

ReputationRep:
    Waiting is literally killing me I am not sure whether we will get our results in end july or this week anyway, it is totally **** to wait

ReputationRep:
    Hey guys, Westminster has sent me a survey. Did you receive?
    I haven't received any survey. What kind is it? if I may ask

C

ReputationRep:
    Yes, i received a survey. I already finished it as well. I love doing surveys. :^_^:

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: July 25, 2015

University open days

• University of Westminster
    All Departments will be open. Undergraduate
    Sat, 10 Nov '18
Poll
Do protests make a difference in political decisions?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.