Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Olympya)
    I just emailed them. Lets see if they reply soon

Phoning them would be great idea! Could someone do that? I can't with the calling costs.
    Olympya,
    I emailed them awhile ago but didn't receive any reply,i guess they were busy then.I'm thinking of calling them either today or tomorrow,calling rates are also high in my country but i'll try getting some cash.

All the best to you and the other guys still waiting.

ReputationRep:
    hey, guys, give me their number. if I have enough credit, I will call them now

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by annushka)
    hey, guys, give me their number. if I have enough credit, I will call them now
    hi annushka,
    how you doing?...the waiting is killing me.

Anyway,here is their number,

+44 (0) 20 7911 5000 ext 66257/66258

ReputationRep:
    hey! I called them now. my credit was enough to hear important stuff, though the call was ended fast. The woman asked me whether I applied for full scholarship and strated to say that for full scholarship they haven't yet decided for sure. so they are deliberating. it was this. then the call ended!!!!

but this is enough to know that we, guys, will wait for ages probably till we know the result. it's really dissapointing. to tell the truth, I do not know think that this week we should expect some kind of answer.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jone27)
    Olympya,
    I emailed them awhile ago but didn't receive any reply,i guess they were busy then.I'm thinking of calling them either today or tomorrow,calling rates are also high in my country but i'll try getting some cash.

All the best to you and the other guys still waiting.
    Goodluck to you too!

ReputationRep:
    hey! I called them now. my credit was enough to hear important stuff, though the call was ended fast. The woman asked me whether I applied for full scholarship and strated to say that for full scholarship they haven't yet decided for sure. so they are deliberating. it was this. then the call ended!!!!

but this is enough to know that we, guys, will wait for ages probably till we know the result. it's really dissapointing. to tell the truth, I do not know think that this week we should expect some kind of answer.
    Thanks so much for calling!! You are so awesome!
    Wow guys, I can't believe they haven't decided yet! When are we going to get these results now? I'm tired of checking my email everyday, with hope that I will get something.

ReputationRep:
    London Metropolitan had the same closing date for the scholarships as UWM , and I see they already posted their winners on their website last week.

ReputationRep:

Hey Annushka, Thanks for the info. Hope you are holding up alright.

ReputationRep:

annushka,thanks alot dear...really appreciate.

I think in that case,we should expect them to drag it till early august for sure,just like last year.

Long wait again starts.

Thanks.

ReputationRep:
    wow,..hey all,..am new to this forum,..also waiting for my scholarship results,..
    seems the wait continues..

ReputationRep:
    I'm waiting for my scholarship results too, I've applied for the Ogden physics scholarship. I should have received a reply by now, it's been just over a month but nothing...

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App

ReputationRep:
    i wish we knew if there gonna be more regrets or not,...fewxs

ReputationRep:
    yes! so they should also know that some of us need to apply for visa... and it takes time.
    I hope my call clarified a bit that we should again wait more :mad:

ReputationRep:
    and also, to cheer you guys up.
    no matter what the decision will be: look, we haven't yet been notified that we are unsuccessfull, which means that we are best of the best!

so, cheer up we will get there one day!

ReputationRep:
    Thanks for the encouragement Annushka

ReputationRep:
    and also, to cheer you guys up.
    no matter what the decision will be: look, we haven't yet been notified that we are unsuccessfull, which means that we are best of the best!

so, cheer up we will get there one day!
    i like that....one day we'll all get these scholarships...totally agree

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by maya.88)
    i wish we knew if there gonna be more regrets or not,...fewxs
    don worry maya,just remain hopeful dear,have some faith too

ReputationRep:
    @Jone27, i have the Faith,..that scholarship is mine!!And i will be in LONDON come september,...AMEN

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by maya.88)
    @Jone27, i have the Faith,..that scholarship is mine!!And i will be in LONDON come september,...AMEN
    i love it i love it i love it!!.....thats the spirit my dear..

All the best.

ReputationRep:
    Guys, they replied to my email!

"If you have not already received an email regarding the outcome of your application, you should hear any day, at the latest within the next 7-10 days, as we are in the very final stages of the awarding for scholarships for September 2012"

I'm not really comforted by this because I'll still be checking my email everyday now. Wish they were more specific.
    I agree with Jone27, lets all just focus on waiting til end of the month now.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: July 25, 2015
Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.