Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by maya.88)
    am sorry for those of you who got regrets,[email protected],..did you receive your email yesterday?did anyone receive an email yesterday??

A friend called westminster too,..and they said yesterday was the last sitting from the commitee to award scholarships,..and we will be informed starting today,..i just want to get done with this.
    Hope it goes well...
    Goodluck to you hun. I hope they inform us today once and for all. I need to move on with my life

ReputationRep:
    Olympa,..hey where are you from,..and do you have any news from scholarships?am from kenya

ReputationRep:
    Wow you're from Kenya. Thats so awesome!A fellow African! I'm from South Africa
    I only have this scholarship at UWM, and then a scholarship from University of East of London. I havent heard anything from them yet. Its only a full fee scholarship, but at least its something hey.
    Whats your plan b?

ReputationRep:
    yes, I called them. so if they will not inform you, girls today I would advise to call them!!

ReputationRep:
    wow,..thats great,..still fingers crossed,..hope they do inform us today,..what i dont understand is why they have kept us waiting till now,..it would be so unfair to be disspointed after this long wait,...an Annuska was given a negative response over the Phone yesterday,..very sad,..i hope no more regrets,..just scholarships,..
    Am happy to meet you,..hope to see you in london,..what course are you in?Me its MSC international finance..

ReputationRep:
    Thats an awesome course. I'm doing Msc Health Psychology. If we are both successful, we must be friends in UWM
    Lady at the office told me today is the final sitting. So I don't know when these emails are going out? When and how long will they meet up? I just want to know

ReputationRep:
    wow....have you called them today Olympya??? yes we will meet in london and we will definatly be friends... Now they giving contradicting information,..i was told yesterday was the last day,..again its tommorow???Damn,..this wait..

ReputationRep:
    sorry for the confusion. I called yesterday. Just before their office closed, and the lady told me Im the last of the shortlist. And they will discuss that list today (Tuesday), and I will "definitely" get an email today. So its a good sign that we have reached the final day (Tuesday). If we don't make it, at least we know, we had a good chance

ReputationRep:
    wow,...lets hope for the best,..so gess there will be more regrets??

ReputationRep:
    i just got an email. i didnt get it goodluck maya

ReputationRep:
    what??????OLYMPYA,..tell me this is a joke!!!when did you get the email??

ReputationRep:
    girls. I just got my email now too.

ReputationRep:
    am sorry Olympya and annuska,..now this is scarely:confused:

ReputationRep:
    yeah its the same email everyones getting that i got. maya you still have a chance

ReputationRep:
    thanks olympya,..but a little bit scared now,..let me wait,..will let you know,..hope everybody will know today,..

ReputationRep:
    I really want to see that list of people who have been awarded a scholarship. to see what countries they favour and what subjects. good luck, Maya

ReputationRep:
    Thanks annushka...

ReputationRep:
    Anyone been awarded the scholarship? Tell me some good news guys. I'm freaking out here.

ReputationRep:
    Also, Maya and Annuska, where are you from, girls?

ReputationRep:
    me kenya

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: July 25, 2015
The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year

University open days

1. University of Westminster
    All Departments will be open. Undergraduate
    Sat, 13 Oct '18
  2. University of Westminster
    All Departments will be open. Undergraduate
    Sat, 10 Nov '18
Poll
Do you want your parents to be with you when you collect your A-level results?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.