Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I am also on edge waiting to get their response. I applied for their half fee scholarship. Good luck guys.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hazalt)
    Hi guys!
    Is there anyone who had their result for september 2015 scholarships? I'm quite nervous... and I'm afraid to be late for my visa application.
    Hi guys,
    I received an email today and got the half fee scholarship. I am ecstatic right now. Anyone else received a response.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Beckyola)
    Hi guys,
    I received an email today and got the half fee scholarship. I am ecstatic right now. Anyone else received a response.
    Congratulations! That is really great news! ☺️ No news on my end yet.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rache526)
    Congratulations! That is really great news! ☺️ No news on my end yet.
    Don't worry. You will receive good news soon enough. Cheers!

ReputationRep:
    Don't worry. You will receive good news soon enough. Cheers!
    Oh I hope! I applied for 75 and half scholarship like you. If I can't get a scholarship I couldn't afford it 😔 good luck to u and studying at Westminster! ☺️☺️

ReputationRep:
    Hi guys,
    Congratulations! Guess that means we'll all be receiving news soon, hopefully for the best!

ReputationRep:
    Anyone else heard anything? No news yet for me

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rache526)
    Anyone else heard anything? No news yet for me
    got a rejection just now. I can't come to the UK then

ReputationRep:
    I heard nothing yet.

Sorry fatharrry...

ReputationRep:
    I just got my rejection mail.. for full tuition and full scholarship. Good luck friends..

ReputationRep:
    it sucks man. Got accepted by nottingham and UCL also but put Westminster as my firm choice cos of scholarship and now I have nothing

ReputationRep:
    I just found this thread! I got the intl undergrad full scholarship! Very excited.

For those of you who didn't get the scholarship, please try again next time

ReputationRep:
    lol next time? It takes 2 years to apply. May as well just go some other unis (and better ranked seriously)

ReputationRep:
    I didn't mean to be rude and I know well that you must wait for a certain period of time to apply again. Whatever you do, Good luck. Cheers.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: July 25, 2015
Poll
Is the Big Bang theory correct?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.