Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I think they applied for the Gold and Silver Scholarship. They get their answers sooner

ReputationRep:
    I'll decline too if i'm not successful. But that's assuming we get our answers before the deadline

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by louderthanbells)
    Hello! I received a letter today saying i was awarded a gold scholarship. The condition is weird though as we don't have IB in my country and they requested a 9/10 in the IB :/.
    can u send me the text as to how the acceptance letter looks like?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by herra)
    What I find really strange is that some applicants have already been notified that they are successful with regard to their scholarship application. I did some digging on this forum and yes, many of them know the answer a month ago - weird isn't it?
    WHo got a decission ? I suppose they are undergraduate. the deadlinewas sooner for them...

ReputationRep:
    I guess undergrads; otherwise we would have known

ReputationRep:
    @ louderthanbells - Are you an undergraduate or a postgraduate?

ReputationRep:
    cant wait....

ReputationRep:
    I think louderthanbells is an EU undergrad - this means he/she didn't apply for the full international scholarship; that's for developing countries.

ReputationRep:
    yeah the course he/she applyed for is an undergraduate course.

ReputationRep:
    Hi guys ...m also waiting for a reply ......fingers crossed...plz do update all ov us as soon as any1 gets a positive or negative reply..... all the best

ReputationRep:
    The final week on getting our decisions has started. Wish all the best luck!!!! We have to make it, this is our chance!!!!

ReputationRep:
    Yes our chance, but obviously not the last. Even if one fails to make it u got to try again next January u can simply defer for January intake. U got to keep on knocking one day the door will be opened. :banghead:

ReputationRep:
    This is true eddiechinx.

ReputationRep:
    I immediately checked in case but nothing......

ReputationRep:
    Does anybody know if all of us will get an email saying if we are successfull or not? or just the one who did not make it?

Coz receiving a letter will takes 3 weeks or more to oversea-.....

ReputationRep:
    TomTom023 in the e-mail we recieved as a confirmation letter it is said that "Our office will notify you by email, and will contact to with the outcome whether or not you are successful." Therefore I guess we will be notified anyways and hopefully VERY soon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ReputationRep:
    Did you ALL accept Wmin's offer on UCAS or UKPASS?

ReputationRep:
    Lywick I did so.

ReputationRep:
    @vic2155 Thanks - at least via email. On the website they write via letter. And that would be ....

YES WE DO IT - YES WE DO IT - YES WE DO IT - YES WE DO IT - YES WE DO IT - YES WE DO IT - YES WE DO IT - YES WE DO IT - YES WE DO IT - YES WE DO IT - YES WE DO IT - YES WE DO IT - YES WE DO IT - YES WE DO IT - YES WE DO IT - YES WE DO IT - YES WE DO IT - YES WE DO IT - YES WE DO IT - YES WE DO IT - YES WE DO IT

ReputationRep:
    This wait is killing me

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: July 25, 2015
The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year

University open days

1. University of Westminster
    All Departments will be open. Undergraduate
    Sat, 13 Oct '18
  2. University of Westminster
    All Departments will be open. Undergraduate
    Sat, 10 Nov '18
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.