Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    well if westminster wanted to be a *****, they would notify us on friday a.k.a the 30th in order to ruin the weekend for us. to be honest i dont think i have any chance at all, i just wanna see the no and be done with u cuz all this messes with my head and makes me think "maybe i have a chance" and then when the expectations dont take place, kaboom its like d end of d world.

ReputationRep:
    @prabhsun - I could't agree more - and to cap it all - my internet will be out of order starting this Saturday till August 8 - so they better tells in the next 2 daysss pfffffff

ReputationRep:
    Guys, I hate to break it to you this way, but I saw on Wmin's fb page that they're going to give out results in two weeks time. So, we have to wait:argh: up till 5th August.:hmpf:

ReputationRep:
    @Lywick Where did you find this information, I tried to look for it on the Westminster University official facebook page, but was unsuccessful.

ReputationRep:
    Vic, here's the link: http://www.facebook.com/UniOfWestminster

And here's the quoted text:
    All scholarships will be informed of the outcome of their applications within the next two weeks. I’m afraid I cannot give you an exact date the email will be sent out. However, I advise that you check your mailbox by 5th August to see if you have received any communication from the Scholarships office.

ReputationRep:
    @Lywick, thank you for the information. This is so irritating, I will try to give them a call today. Will see what they say!

ReputationRep:
    That is incredible!!!! 2 weeks more??
    Maybe they got alot of applications, but is that the first year they do it?

If they fix a deadline - they should keep it!!! If we have to write an assessment in the UK - they are very strict!!!

If they could at least send back a mail to the people who do not fullfill the requirements...
    We have to apply for a Visa.....

ReputationRep:
    I have called to the scholarships office and they told me that the results will be available on Monday at the latest. It is just a little bit out of the deadline. No worries guys, we are fine.

ReputationRep:
    Ohh - its not nice to post wrong information!!

ReputationRep:
    A little bit misleading information was posted on University's fb page, where one girl recieved an e-mail from international office, which gave her such information. In the scholarships office I was told that it should be later than Monday. Let's hope that it will be on this week, though.

ReputationRep:
    How is that possible?
    I just called them. Do they give out different information or what the.....?

They tole me they will send out the resaults by the end of next week...

ReputationRep:
    :O :O :O
    So, I guess we just wait. They'll have to answer at one time or the other, right?
    But still. That's quite irresponsible from them. I thought they'd at least respect their deadline.

ReputationRep:
    We can not do anything. But as they said that they got a lot of applications this year - we should be realistic and maybe all play lottery this weekend - we will have the same chances i suppose....

good luck..

ReputationRep:
    Still waiting....pls update if anyone of u 've recieved the results

ReputationRep:
    No one has received an answer yet, don't worry

ReputationRep:
    As we said - earliest next week

ReputationRep:
    This is so weird, because I have asked the woman, who answered my call, twice, whether it is no later than the Monday and she confirmed that. This is so bad, I think they still did not decide when they will send out the results. I am mad with such an outcome.

ReputationRep:
    I recieved a letter saying that I was not selected. The best luck to all the rest!

ReputationRep:
    I am also unsuccessful But I am confused because the mail is stated as 'YOUR APPLICATION FOR THE UNIVERSITY OF WESTMINSTER SCHOLARSHIPS' Does this mean that I have to wait for the other scholarships I have applied to?

ReputationRep:
    Is this for all undergraduate and post grad scholarships?

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: July 25, 2015
Poll
“Yanny” or “Laurel”

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.