Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I don't think that anyone received anything today... maybe on friday again we will hear about it? :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    O gosh! I wanna know! How long it'll take?!

ReputationRep:
    Noone got a mail yesterday and today - wth...?

I see it coming - we will not get all our mails this week! Thats not funny anymore!

ReputationRep:
    TomTom, actually someone received a negative answer today (I saw on facebook)

ReputationRep:
    Maybe they're going through it by department?

ReputationRep:
    Maybe. We can only guess. I think they're giving out only negative answers though. No one has received a positive one yet I think

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lywick)
    Maybe. We can only guess. I think they're giving out only negative answers though. No one has received a positive one yet I think
    Yes, I think that too. This is a nightmare. It's really stressful. :crazy:

Oh :please:...

ReputationRep:
    Well if @Lywick saw someone on Facebook get a negative answer today, at least we know that it's not going to be a weekly announcement and may even be finished by the end of this week.

But then again, that's just a guess. I mean visas take between 15-30 days or more depending where you're coming from. They can't possibly stretch it out to mid-August.

ReputationRep:
    In another Thread about the scholarships they said that lots of people received only negatives. Maybe it's a time for negatives only..?

ReputationRep:
    Actually someone got a negative answer. -> Me
    It was not that big supprise after the info with 2500 applicants - but hope dies last ;-)

I wish you guys all the best and thanks for keeping me up to date.

ReputationRep:
    Oh!! Really sorry... hope you have your own better way than studies at westmin! wish you luck!

ReputationRep:
    ohhh. I'm really sorry :/ After all this waiting...
    But you can still apply for January no?

ReputationRep:
    January is not an option. I spent all my money on translations, certificated copies and the secure letter to UK.

ReputationRep:
    TomTom i just get the NO answer also so I understand what you mean. Do you have a plan B?

ReputationRep:
    @darksideofcat sorry about that =/
    if you are not the same person as the one in facebook there is still one more person who got a reply today...
    wish you better luck in the future ^_^

ReputationRep:
    I'm sorry that you didn't get a scholarship
    Did the scholarship office email you or send you a letter?

ReputationRep:
    thx guys, wish you both luck! good that I've got some plans with Oxford... But this is only the conference.

Need to find a job in London me think!

E-mail heidi.

ReputationRep:
    tom tom u postgrad or undergrad bra?

ReputationRep:
    Is anyone on this thread applying for postgraduate scholarships within the School of Media, Art and Design?

ReputationRep:
    I don't know

I'm undergrad and applied for the Full International Scholarship. I wonder if there're any undergrads who've received answers?

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you rather give up salt or pepper?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.