Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Darksideofthecat, I'm really sorry
    Good luck for the future!

ReputationRep:
    What about all the English students, have they recieved their answers i wonder?

ReputationRep:
    I hope today we get the answer.

ReputationRep:
    Have any of the undergrads received a notification yet???? from what i know only postgrads have received notifications...none of the undergrads have

ReputationRep:
    @hemaka I think a few undergrads on this thread have received a negative answer but they may be mature students. Those that are going for an undergrad scholarship straight out of the Leaving Certificate/A-Levels may have to wait until the 18th when the results of the A-Levels and Leaving Cert come out. It shouldn't affect postgrads.

I don't know if any of the above is true. It's only a guess.

ReputationRep:
    Someone I know got a negative answer today... I'm really getting nervous here...

ReputationRep:
    Could anyone possibly make a call to the University of Westminster to ask them when the international undergraduate scholarship announcement is made?

ReputationRep:
    Hey Ichigo, when did your friend get the answer? By email or post ? I'm also very nervous

ReputationRep:
    Shinichi, she got the answer earlier this morning... I'm still waiting on mine so very nervous too...
    Oh and e-mail btw ~ ^_^

ReputationRep:
    How many of you think that the Uni will send out the scholarship results today? Should I stay up late to wait for it?

ReputationRep:
    Hope that we all get a scholarship to fund our undergrad. I desperately need the scholarship.

ReputationRep:
    but I'm a postgrad ~ That was mean :P Joke aside I hope all of us get the opportunities we are looking for in order to have a good education!

And where are you from Shinichi, Japan? I'm asking cause if there isn't too many hours in between I would suggest waiting at least for another 5 hours until the end of their working hours ^_^

ReputationRep:
    Nope! I just love character Shinichi in Detective Conan. Anyway, wish you all the best! I'm waiting ...............

ReputationRep:
    oh okay ~ ~ cause if you were in Japan it would be too much to wait another 5-6 hours ^-^

good luck!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ichigo)
    oh okay ~ ~ cause if you were in Japan it would be too much to wait another 5-6 hours ^-^

good luck!
    This might seem weird, but are you Nazli?

ReputationRep:
    Hello everyone,

@Shinichi1992 asked if one of us could call the office and ask about the scholarships so I bought €5 worth of credit to see what I could find out.

I spoke to a lovely woman in the office and asked about my postgrad Media, Art and Design - Full scholarship. I hadn't heard a thing from them since sending it off and it was 11 days off the closing date. Thankfully she confirmed that my application had gone through and that I was shortlisted for the announcement tomorrow. I don't think that means i'm properly in with a chance, just that I get the yes or no tomorrow.

I hope tomorrow is the last day of waiting for all of us. And I hope I actually get told tomorrow and not put off again.

ReputationRep:
    hey thanks azzabagdad...maybe its true but thats insane... i mean if thats the case then it'll take another three weeks for the undergrads to get their results and visa processing is likely to take about a month...they are planning to have start the orientation on the 20th of Sep....

BTW did anybody receive a notification today????

ReputationRep:
    @AzzaBagdad: I also applyed for that Scholarship and i didnt get through. -> negative answer. I was sondering if u could tell me where u are from and what average mark u have? To see what was the problem with my application.

ReputationRep:
    yeah Lywick it's me haha ... and who might you be?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AzzaBagdad)
    Hello everyone,

@Shinichi1992 asked if one of us could call the office and ask about the scholarships so I bought €5 worth of credit to see what I could find out.

I spoke to a lovely woman in the office and asked about my postgrad Media, Art and Design - Full scholarship. I hadn't heard a thing from them since sending it off and it was 11 days off the closing date. Thankfully she confirmed that my application had gone through and that I was shortlisted for the announcement tomorrow. I don't think that means i'm properly in with a chance, just that I get the yes or no tomorrow.

I hope tomorrow is the last day of waiting for all of us. And I hope I actually get told tomorrow and not put off again.
    maybe I should make my friend call them for me too... I'm very curious now! thanks for the info AzzaBagdad!

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: July 25, 2015

University open days

• University of Westminster
    All Departments will be open. Undergraduate
    Sat, 10 Nov '18
Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.