Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by xSazzle)
    Same! Geog3 was most important and I had core 4 on thursday too so 4B revision was crammed into thursday night :')
    I did it myself though, our whole class did it in January, there was only two of us resitting :P Downside to resitting was not getting help from teachers though, had to do it all on my lonesome :')
    oh we didnt do it in january so it was the first and only time for me :3 i also had core 3 on the monday, i personally payed more attention towards maths stuff because i actually need it as well as physics but my third can be geogers or gen studs i think i should get at least a B in geography though (Y) must have been hard doing it by yourself though, hope you do well!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lizolove)
    I did. Since my teacher put so much of a stress on it, I thought I should mention it or fear his wrath.
    looool.
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    (Original post by goerigi)
    looool.
    Genuinely! It's like in January when he told us to include comparisons in our answers. I swear the examiner must have hated me at the end of marking my exam. (The amount of times I said "Belfast can compare to Liverpool")

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by goerigi)
    oh we didnt do it in january so it was the first and only time for me :3 i also had core 3 on the monday, i personally payed more attention towards maths stuff because i actually need it as well as physics but my third can be geogers or gen studs i think i should get at least a B in geography though (Y) must have been hard doing it by yourself though, hope you do well!
    I'm doing maths and physics too, mental! Finished maths in Jan though, resat to try an get an A* to make up for the B I'll get in physics :')
    I concentrated on Geography most though 'cos I'm doing it at uni :')

ReputationRep:
    I know this is in the past now... but anyone else see this?

http://aqageog.ning.com/forum/topics...ignificant-aqa

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.