Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I have only done drips and drabs of revision on and off over the last few weeks but I have looked through lecture notes and past exam papers and I dont understand a single thing I am ****ed!!! I have had liver problems over the last couple of months even though I havent missed too much lecture wise I do have a ongoing illness. could I get extenuating circumstances possibly?? I was thinking I have 82 lectures so in theory I have about 82 hours worth of revision to do so if I did around 8 hours a day for the next 10 days I would revised all of the lectures which would give me 10 days to go through past exams and books before they start. Is it possible for me to pass my finals despite leaving it so late?????

ReputationRep:
    Gtfo TSR
    Get revising

ReputationRep:
    *subscribes* in exact same situation.

I know in 19 days from now i'll look back and think man I could have made a difference, could have made use of those 20 days. Grhh. Bye tsr I WILL REVISE!

ReputationRep:
    I havent revised for my first year exams yet which are around the same amount of time away ><.

I'm perfectly sure it's possible for you to pass.
    It all depends on what you will come out with, a pass is what.. 40% for most thing isnt it?
    But, ofcourse, you'll want to do better.

I say, stop worrying and discussing how much time you have left and what you should do etc.. just go revise a smuch as you can for 20 days and even if you don't do the best you could of, you know you had done your best.. in the time you left :P

ReputationRep:
    Start now! It's better late then never

I'm sure you'll be fine in the end and I'm sorry about you're illness x

Poll
Do you like carrot cake?
Useful resources
Uni match

Applying to uni?

Our tool will help you find the perfect course

Articles:

Debate and current affairs guidelinesDebate and current affairs wiki

Quick link:

Educational debate unanswered threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • create my feed
  • edit my feed

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.