Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

HELP watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    hi i need some help. i cheated on my girlfriend but i take it back. it was just like a one night stand and i regret it. I came out of it loving her soo much more but i do not know if i should tell her or not. I know what i did was wrong.

ReputationRep:
    You should tell her, or someone else (or the Chlamydia) will.

ReputationRep:
    talk to her - if its ment to work then i am sure it can all work out

ReputationRep:
    I think you need to tell her or it will eat away at you, I think if my bf told me straight away I would do my best to forgive him as he obviously regretted it (he didn't want to have to tell me he slept with someone else). What were the circumstances? were you on a night out? did you think about what you were doing and what it meant as you were going in to it (excuse the pun)

ReputationRep:
    tell her. no brainer.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DrJones)
    hi i need some help. i cheated on my girlfriend but i take it back. it was just like a one night stand and i regret it. I came out of it loving her soo much more but i do not know if i should tell her or not. I know what i did was wrong.
    Feel free to tell her, but get ready to either Duck, Run for cover or be silly enough to stick around while your partner plans their revenge!!!

But always feel free to tell her, after all, honesty is the best answer! :rolleyes:

PS: If it was with one of her own "Girlfriends" then ... its been nice knowing you !!

ReputationRep:
    lol how can u 'take it back'? u messed up son. Tell her... its better coming from you now than from someone else later.
    I love my girl & i know if i cheated on her i wouldn't be able to lie to her face. fix up

ReputationRep:
    Lies. Deny everything. No good can come of this, she will just dump your sorry ass or if she does forgive you, you'll lose all respect for her and she'll lose respect for herself. Just telling truths.

ReputationRep:
    Don't tell her, you ****wit.

nothing good can come of it.

ReputationRep:
    Ah, love the honesty in relationships.

P.s; you're an absolute prick.

ReputationRep:
    If you think she will eventually find out, then it is best to tell her.

If there is no chance she'll find out, then do not. There is no point for her to get hurt because you're an idiot.

ReputationRep:
    I'd tell her. If she was to ever find out from somebody else it would be 100X worse in my opinion. Just explain how sorry you are and hope for the best. At the end of the day, you messed up and if she decides she doesnt want to be with you anymore its your own fault.

ReputationRep:
    Don't tell her and try and live with it nless its likely she will find out then you need to tell her first and accept she will probably finish it.

Keep it in your trousers next time, idiot.

ReputationRep:
    well tsr i have been deservibly dumped.

ReputationRep:
    Good.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Trigger)
    Good.
    calm down - the poor kid doesnt need grief from you. he sounds like he didnt mean it. you should like one of those girls who either cant get a boyfreind or got her heartbroken leave him alone

ReputationRep:
    Did anyone else read the thread title and continue singing 'I need somebody, Help, not just anybody..'?

I did.

ReputationRep:
    How did you tell her? Is there any chance you'll make up once she's calmed down.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by M&Ms)
    calm down - the poor kid doesnt need grief from you. he sounds like he didnt mean it. you should like one of those girls who either cant get a boyfreind or got her heartbroken leave him alone
    I have a boyfriend, he doesn't stick it in other women.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Trigger)
    I have a boyfriend, he doesn't stick it in other women.
    well then you trying to say you never made a mistake? if she loves him then they should be able to try work through it. stick in there drjones - you did the right thing in telling her. dont let the people of tsr bring you down.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: April 13, 2011
Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.