Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

my bf of 5 months said his ex is most prettiest girl and prettier than me watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    think she looks like cow mixed with pig.
    this made me laugh my bloody head off

ReputationRep:
    Didn't read your post, sorry

By posting this thread, it suggests that you know your bf shouldn't be saying things like that

In simple terms, if you're not happy, then call it off. You don't have to be with him

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gjaykay)
    Jesus Christ, learn some damn English.

Just 'dump him forever' if you're so bothered by it.

God almighty.
    I was gonna answer but this sums up what i would have said, god ****ing damn.

ReputationRep:
    Hahahaha

ReputationRep:
    OMG! really?!?!!:afraid::afraid::afraid:

ReputationRep:
    I gave up reading your post after a few words into the big block of text but he's with you isn't he? That should count for something? I don't think you should dummp him as that's just ridiculous unless you're not happy with it.

ReputationRep:
    Take your own advice and 'dump him forever'

ReputationRep:

God almighty.
    sorry that my native language isn't english LOL

ReputationRep:
    That made my eyes burn! Woah, I think it was good for him he got dumped! jheeeze!

ReputationRep:
    Well you obviously need to make more of an effort.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by NOBODY MOVE!)
    hahah.
    if you think you are better because you are 10cm taller than this other chick, then according to this logic, i, of 1.88m height, am likely to be superior to you. yeeey.
    also, blue eyes aren't all that. to me your eyes colour is not nice compared to my green eyes. double-yeeey.

how does it feel to be the inferior one now? nice? ;D

.......on a more serious note, you seem like a high-maintenance, hard-to-love person with rotten personality, if you think that the aforementioned traits somehow makes you a superior specimen. how he was tricked into putting up with someone who talks such trash for 5 months, is a miracle.

ps: seeing as your (ex)boyfriend does not seem to share your opinion of yourself, SOMEBODY's opinion must be wrong - either his or yours. ;D
    actually mine is green-blue haha. ah u are too tall for a girl.
    well I am writing all these cause Im angry obviously. its probably his mistake,cause he doesnt even have any taste.
    its not that I want to seem the most gorgeous but at least he could show some respect. i am in love with him and id say he is the person i find more beautiful even if he has alot of negative things. he should have been the same

ReputationRep:
    What the **** have I just read?

:lolwut:

ReputationRep:
    Why are people commenting on her English?? Maybe english is not her first language. Wtf.

OP get your head out of your arse. Sounds like you both deserve each other.

ReputationRep:
    troll it stop no funny 2/10

ReputationRep:
    If it offends you that much, then he isn't worth it. But if you think that you could make it work, or that there is love there then talk about it. The most important thing in a relationship is honesty! -Its the best policy!

ReputationRep:
    Don't see how the other girl becomes a slut just because your boyfriend thinks she's pretty

ReputationRep:

God almighty.
    life=made

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Antonia87)
    Neither of you sound like very nice people.

He's comparing you to other women and being not-so-subtle about it and you have a superiority complex.
    well by walking in street and him being like ' oh that girl from our course is gorgeous' or any girl he sees, also he seemed to refer about the slut chick quite few times. that's abit weird. don't you think?

ReputationRep:
    I didnt even bother reading all that but he sounds like a [email protected] Get rid of him + Find a lad that knows how to treat a girl right

ReputationRep:
    didnt read

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: April 13, 2011
Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.