Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hi, I thought I'd start a thread for Florence Boot Freshers
    I have a single study and am studying history.
    So, what type of room do you have and what are you studying?

ReputationRep:
    I'm also in single study and very happy with getting this hall!!
    I'm studying pharmacy. Hopefullyyy S=
    Also, go manchester! hehe.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Els17)
    I'm also in single study and very happy with getting this hall!!
    I'm studying pharmacy. Hopefullyyy S=
    Also, go manchester! hehe.
    Yes, I was so pleased cos I saw it on the applicant visit day and it's lovely

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rachel08)
    Yes, I was so pleased cos I saw it on the applicant visit day and it's lovely
    It was the 1st one i ever saw, i've also had a tour round lenton and wortley (nowhere near as good). I'm even more exited after reading a reply to a question you made on another forum about there being wash basins in every room!
    Sharing a bathroom, I can handle, but it'd be worse without my own sink.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Els17)
    It was the 1st one i ever saw, i've also had a tour round lenton and wortley (nowhere near as good). I'm even more exited after reading a reply to a question you made on another forum about there being wash basins in every room!
    Sharing a bathroom, I can handle, but it'd be worse without my own sink.
    It was me that asked the question on the other thread Cos I requested a sink for medical reasons

ReputationRep:
    large single study room and i'm studying politics. Apparently this hall is amazing so very pleased i'm in it!!!

ReputationRep:
    Large single study; I'm studying English and Philosophy

ReputationRep:
    Single study, EU Politics, can't wait!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hazzern)
    is it large?

ReputationRep:
    i'm doing european politics too!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by edwarda)
    is it large?

Hi, It's a regular study room no spaciousness for me

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mr_joejangles)
    i'm doing european politics too!!
    good good see you in september as long as i get the grades!

ReputationRep:
    good good see you in september as long as i get the grades!
    hopefully we both will, the course looks great

ReputationRep:
    Hey guys
    I have a large single study and will be studying German and Politics. I have no idea what this hall is supposed to look/be like but everyone on here seems very happy to have it so I'm taking that as a good thing haha

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Edwardd)
    Hey guys
    I have a large single study and will be studying German and Politics. I have no idea what this hall is supposed to look/be like but everyone on here seems very happy to have it so I'm taking that as a good thing haha
    Personally I have never seen it (only saw Ancaster on the open day). However reading around it sounds like the best. Oh, and it has a beer garden

ReputationRep:
    Studying French and Contemporary Chinese Studies and I've got a single study !!

ReputationRep:
    I've got a single study room and going to study Chemistry. This Hall looks amaing, can't wait!

ReputationRep:
    Hey all- I'm in a part en-suite room and studying English and Art History
    So glad I got this hall- it's reeeeeeeally pretty and has beautiful gardens too XD
    WIN!

ReputationRep:
    Hey guys

I'm Tom and I'm a first year in FB in the moment. There's absolutely no question that you've been assigned the best hall on campus, you'll absolutely love it when you get here

I'm actually going to be staying in the hall next year, and so are a few of my friends, so I'll hopefully meet you all in September as well.

If you've got any questions at all then please feel free to ask... I remember how excited I was this time last year, so I'm sure you're bursting at the seams with thoughts, even if they're just really silly little mundane things. Soyeah, anything that springs to mind, please go ahead and ask

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheOriginalTinyT)
    Hey guys

I'm Tom and I'm a first year in FB in the moment. There's absolutely no question that you've been assigned the best hall on campus, you'll absolutely love it when you get here

I'm actually going to be staying in the hall next year, and so are a few of my friends, so I'll hopefully meet you all in September as well.

If you've got any questions at all then please feel free to ask... I remember how excited I was this time last year, so I'm sure you're bursting at the seams with thoughts, even if they're just really silly little mundane things. Soyeah, anything that springs to mind, please go ahead and ask
    Hi, thanks for being willing to answer questions
    How many people share a bathroom?
    Also. what's the food like?
    Thankyou

Poll
Do you like carrot cake?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.