Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

peeing, farting, period in front of bf/gf watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ilora-Danon)
    I never peed in front of my ex, but I usually fart in my sleep so y'know, it happens! I wouldn't purposely fart in front of any guy tbh. I like remaining a 'mystery' lol.
    And as for sex on my period, I have, and will do again I'm sure. Sometimes, you just can't hold back!

:lolwut:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hylean)
    OP, I have no issue with any of those things and I like it when my girlfriends feel comfortable enough to do such things around me.
    This

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DiZZeeKiD)
    My ex would fart in front of me. Thats fine. I'd pee in front of him. Thats fine. Sex on my period? No, I'm not down with that.
    If the red river Flows go up the dirt track got that lads

ReputationRep:
    ive been with my boyfriend three years and we've lived together for a year, he's seen sanitary products if it's a light day and we've had sex. i dont really see the problem there!

ReputationRep:
    Ew. I'm sure me and my girlfriend wouldn't mind farting and peeing in front of each other but.... in relation to her being on her period? Ewww :/

Yea we dont' do much when she's on that.

ReputationRep:
    I've been in relationships where there were no closed doors, as it were. My current (and hopefully forever) relationship is a teeny bit more conservative. We don't go to the toilet in front of each other but we do fart and belch openly. We also do sometimes have sex when I am 'on' - a little bit of blood isn't going to stop him if he's horny!

We try to keep things clean and private but we don't get grossed our or worked up if that doesn't happen. We're not uptight people and don't see the sense in stressing ourselves out about being 'mysterious paragons of human cleanliness'. We live together so trying to keep everything like that private is difficult and stressful.

ReputationRep:
    I'm not down with sex on my period, just sounds a bit messy and i don't think i'd feel very attractive, farting yeah, burping even, i don't really like to pee in front of anyone though, except maybe my girlfriends if we're drunk and having a girl chat in the loo

ReputationRep:
    None of that in front of a guy....and have no intentions to do so either.

ReputationRep:
    My boyfriend farts in front of me, it grosses me out, but we usually just laugh over it. I don't think we would ever pee in front of each other, it's just not necessary? And as for sex on periods, we do occasionally, but normally only near the end. I go and dispose of anything, so he definitely doesn't see any used products (again, gross and not necessary) and we have sex on a towel.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Smoosh)
    My boyfriend farts in front of me, it grosses me out, but we usually just laugh over it. I don't think we would ever pee in front of each other, it's just not necessary? And as for sex on periods, we do occasionally, but normally only near the end. I go and dispose of anything, so he definitely doesn't see any used products (again, gross and not necessary) and we have sex on a towel.
    if you find menstruation that gross then maybe you arent mature enough to be having sex?? getting in the mood then quite obviously going to dispose of your products in the bathroom then coming back - passion killer.

ReputationRep:
    I wouldn't want my bf to see my tampon or pad or anything- that's just yucky.

I don't pee/fart in front of him either

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by petitflam)
    if you find menstruation that gross then maybe you arent mature enough to be having sex?? getting in the mood then quite obviously going to dispose of your products in the bathroom then coming back - passion killer.
    I don't find it gross at all, I just don't see why my boyfriend would need to see used sanitary products when I can just as easily go and dispose of them. Besides, I use a mooncup, so I kind of have to go into the bathroom to tip everything away, it's not the sort of thing I could just take out without emptying it somewhere.
    It's an opinion, and personally we both prefer it if I take a minute to go and get rid of it.

ReputationRep:
    I can't understand how people manage to have fulfilling, intimate relationships yet not feel comfortable to have sex on your period or fart or piss. Okay if it's not that serious a relationship, fine. But if you live together, why try to mediate your image like that? It's like girls who get married and the guy has never seen her without makeup on. It's weird.

I find engaged/married couples who do this hilarious though. "Oh I want to spend my life with you, you're the other half of my soul, but I'm too embarrassed to fart in front of you." If you're embarrassed to fart because you think he might be repulsed by it (as if he doesn't himself) or you want to preserve some kind of clean image, then you obviously don't know each other that well!

Reminds me of this:

ReputationRep:
    I don't find it gross at all, I just don't see why my boyfriend would need to see used sanitary products when I can just as easily go and dispose of them. Besides, I use a mooncup, so I kind of have to go into the bathroom to tip everything away, it's not the sort of thing I could just take out without emptying it somewhere.
    It's an opinion, and personally we both prefer it if I take a minute to go and get rid of it.
    oh dear god mooncup.

in general i think when someone's in a mature adult relationship, the whole 'ewwwwwwww period....ewwwwwww you burped' thing shouldnt really be there.

ReputationRep:
    oh dear god mooncup.

in general i think when someone's in a mature adult relationship, the whole 'ewwwwwwww period....ewwwwwww you burped' thing shouldnt really be there.
    I love my mooncup.
    Each to their own

ReputationRep:
    I love my mooncup.
    Each to their own
    im sure it's delightful. but impossible to remove and dispose of contents before sex whilst remaining a smidge of sex appeal

ReputationRep:
    I'd do all of those things in front of my ex, we were very open with each other though. I was a bit weary of period sex beforehand but he had no qualms with it whatsoever, so yeah.. what the hell.

(Original post by seasons of wither)
    i just dont know what to say.
    this:

I don't use the mooncup, but the way it happened was that you are making out like there is no tomorrow and will obviously, perhaps instinctively head towards a bed. then you rip each other's clothes off, get the nearest towel and the rest I shall leave to your imagination. esp when my period was heavy, it's better to not discard sanitary products in some far flung corner of the room then hobble over to the bed risking blood seeping out of you and getting on the carpet etc etc. I just don't see how this whole thing about cleanliness and bodily functions can be a problem in a relationship. or at least that is how sex is for me, never had a one night stand and would not want to have sex with someone that i did not have feelings for and i have been perhaps uncharacteristically uncomfortable with all my bfs.

this was not merely aimed at you btw, but all those that are grossed out by periods and want to retain some kind of image of being pure or whatever through making extra sure their bf does not see a drop of blood...

ReputationRep:
    I'd be comfortable enough to, but out of principle, no I would not.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 1, 2017
Poll
Who is your favourite TV detective?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.