Turn on thread page Beta

peeing, farting, period in front of bf/gf watch

ReputationRep:
    I used to pee in my ex's sink in front of him. :/

It was in his bedroom and the toilet was quite far.....

ReputationRep:
    I wouldn't have sex on my period...nor let a guy see a used san towel, how gross is that?

I wouldnt fart or pee etc in front of him either, because a) I don't think it's attractive and b) I think if you begin doing those things, everything just seems less sexy somehow, however comfy you are with each other. If that makes sense. I don't know. I just wouldn't do those things.

ReputationRep:
    Heh yeah me and my bf do all these things, except sex when on period. I'll change my towel in front of him no problem, but doing it when I'm on just doesn't appeal to me in the slightest. He wouldn't be bothered, but I would! Messy sheets eugh :P

ReputationRep:
    I pee infront of my boyfriend all the time, he's seen me desperate alot too especially if we are on road trips, i have also once peed on him by accident but he was totally cool with it. I LOVE period sex, it feels so good. But everyone is different like my sister she would never do any of that but thats okay too.

ReputationRep:
    I pee, fart, burp, poop, vomit, don't hide my period etc from my partner.

It's not big deal and often we end up having burping and farting competitions :laugh:
    Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Haha I wouldn't ever want my boyfriend to see my used sanitary products wtf? I wouldn't mind peeing in front of him though (like if he was in the bathroom with me) but I would feel uncomfortable/awkward I guess lmao?, and as of now we haven't really farted in each others presence and hopefully it stays that way hahahaha

And sex on period is a no no

who the fck wants to have sex on their period i am in waaaaaaaay too much pain to think of sex

ReputationRep:
    That 5, almost 6 year thread revival :lol:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rum Ham)
    I pee, fart, burp, poop, vomit, don't hide my period etc from my partner.

It's not big deal and often we end up having burping and farting competitions :laugh:
    Posted from TSR Mobile
    Pffffff, you think THATS bad? I full on took a sh!t in front of my chick and we weren’t even dating yet. In fact, we only knew each other for about a week and half, 2 weeks tops. To top it off, we were in a closed room (not a bathroom) and she still seemed numb, uninterested and avoidant of the entire situation. Unphased...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HopelessAgony37)
    Pffffff, you think THATS bad? I full on took a sh!t in front of my chick and we weren’t even dating yet. In fact, we only knew each other for about a week and half, 2 weeks tops. To top it off, we were in a closed room (not a bathroom) and she still seemed numb, uninterested and avoidant of the entire situation. Unphased...
    bit early don't you think? this thread old af

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by groepy)
    bit early don't you think? this thread old af
    A bit early, yes, I agree. It was honestly unexpected and we both just went with it.. but she wasn’t bothered at all. I was shocked! And yes.. a solid revival of a classic.

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: June 17, 2018
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.