Turn on thread page Beta

How to i become attractive like English boys? watch

ReputationRep:
    Leg lengthening? I admire your dedication to clunge.

ReputationRep:
    I'd make a start on that 14stone part....

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by crazycake93)
    I'd make a start on that 14stone part....
    But once i get taller it will balance out, i have faith.

ReputationRep:
    Invest in some chloroform and/or a wedding sack. Job done.

ReputationRep:
    Use more skills

:rofl: This thread is amazing.

OP: You do know that "English girls" find different things attractive, right?

Like I said in your previous thread it's your height to weight ratio that people probably have a problem with, that said I don't think making yourself taller is the way to fix that as I'm sure your more than aware of.

(Original post by mirin?)
    Sorry, but i do not want to be metrosexual. I would prefer to be a real man.
    Look around, how many "real men" do you see in this country. The western world is a mass of flabby pink jelly.

ReputationRep:
    But once my operation is finished i will also be tall Girls love tall guys with blonde hair. But i will take your opinion into account.

Should i have more a badboy personality? Maybe that will mean i can forget about the operation?
    You cannot be for real.
    Never heard the phrase 'tall, dark and handsome'?? Dark hair is good.
    Those operations make you a couple of inches taller, if that. So let's not be silly.
    There is nothing wrong with the way filipinos look.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Pinball_heart)
    You cannot be for real.
    Never heard the phrase 'tall, dark and handsome'?? Dark hair is good.
    Those operations make you a couple of inches taller, if that. So let's not be silly.
    There is nothing wrong with the way filipinos look.
    this is the look i will go for then, you are right:

http://bf-1.com/BF1EFit/wp-content/u...n-man-jc-2.jpg

ReputationRep:
    CRAP.jpg[/IMG]
    You are just insulting Filipinos , I suggest you leave.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Pinball_heart)
    You are just insulting Filipinos , I suggest you leave.
    http://www.gifsoup.com/view/892901/zyzz-o.gif

ReputationRep:
    rather than leg op, u can get growth hormones, they make them 4 people that cant produce them themselves =)

ReputationRep:
    Sorry to break it to you but I dont think theres ever been a 'leg lengthening' operation that has worked, I think some people have died I think in the process

Also become rich, then it should be a lot easier

ReputationRep:
    It is easy for you, look at your albums, you are a tall strong looking guy. But me, no girls will ever look at me . I am going to be forever alone. . .
    If you think that way then YES that will happen, but you can change your mind in one tick with no monetary penalty and no possibility of bleeding out like a fish on some underqualified unregulated cosmetic's quack's dining table..

No surgeon is going to be able to change your mind for you.

ReputationRep:
    As you know from my other thread, i am Filipino, 5ft4 and 14 stone. I go to the boxing gym often, i have for many years, and do weights to make myself look better for girls but they don't like Filipino guys . I want to know how to get girls and i see English boys get a lot of girls, i want to know how to be attractive like them but my English friends just say its "confidence". They are confidence, but i don't see how confidence can help me so i want to become more like them. They are tall, i also want to be tall, i will get leg lengthening operation. They have blonde hair, i will also get blonde hair by using hairdye. I can do this, but i need your help, how can i afford leg operation when i am only a student? Girls see me as short and girly so i want to be taller like my friends. And maybe one day, i will be 'hench' like they are too, but its a long way to go. . .
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gd9zvKW3frM

ReputationRep:
    My friend Dean said it will solve my problems with girls , he said it doesn't hurt when you finish the process .
    Your friend Dean is an idiot. It will be EXCRUCIATING during the process, and you wont gain that much height either.

I know plenty of short guys who get women easily. One's an absolute pulling machine - its confidence and a good sense of humour that will get you places.
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    English men aren't all that attractive, tbh.

For example:

http://sudosushi.com/i/tmp/1298332152190.jpeg

However, there are hot ones around everywhere! Few of them on TSR as well, :sexface:

PS. Just before anyone throw a generalisation card at me that not all English boys look like one in the pic, I already know that. And it is just a joke, plus, My BF is English.
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    this is the look i will go for then, you are right:

http://bf-1.com/BF1EFit/wp-content/u...n-man-jc-2.jpg
    I would never go out with that boy reagrdless of whether he is English or not.

Reason? His nipples are ugly!

ReputationRep:
    But once my operation is finished i will also be tall Girls love tall guys with blonde hair. But i will take your opinion into account.

Should i have more a badboy personality? Maybe that will mean i can forget about the operation?
    I'm not tall, only 5ft 10 - doesn't stop me, neither am I hugely built, quite the latter..its important that you have a nice face. You'll be fine.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: April 13, 2011
Poll
Which accompaniment is best?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.