Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

How to i become attractive like English boys? watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mirin?)
    you're beautiful from your pictures, but its girls like you which don't take me seriously.
    I did in your last two posts, trying to help you out but it seems you post the same things but written slightly differently. If your a troll, get creative. if you're not, get confidence, it's all you seem to lack

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Enzo-259)
    Let your teeth rot. You'll fit right in.

Oh do shut up.

ReputationRep:
    lmao, dickriding!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Superlogon)
    I did in your last two posts, trying to help you out but it seems you post the same things but written slightly differently. If your a troll, get creative. if you're not, get confidence, it's all you seem to lack
    you are pretty decent, must love the pervy messages you get :lol:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mirin?)
    As you know from my other thread, i am Filipino, 5ft4 and 14 stone. I go to the boxing gym often, i have for many years, and do weights to make myself look better for girls but they don't like Filipino guys . I want to know how to get girls and i see English boys get a lot of girls, i want to know how to be attractive like them but my English friends just say its "confidence". They are confidence, but i don't see how confidence can help me so i want to become more like them. They are tall, i also want to be tall, i will get leg lengthening operation. They have blonde hair, i will also get blonde hair by using hairdye. I can do this, but i need your help, how can i afford leg operation when i am only a student? Girls see me as short and girly so i want to be taller like my friends. And maybe one day, i will be 'hench' like they are too, but its a long way to go. . .
    ahahahahaaaaaaa its you.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dmz)
    you are pretty decent, must love the pervy messages you get :lol:
    Thank you Only got a few wierd ones but they soon got banned! Haven't had any since which is always good!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Superlogon)
    Thank you Only got a few wierd ones but they soon got banned! Haven't had any since which is always good!
    Ha right, well thanks for that warning :ninja: only kidding

ReputationRep:
    Your operation is going to be horrible. You do realise they just break your legs, stretch them apart a bit then wait for them to fuse?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dmz)
    Ha right, well thanks for that warning :ninja: only kidding
    Trolls beware ;P

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: April 14, 2011
Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.