Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

im 16 have only had one boyfriend and the relationship didn't last too long i was to embarrased to kiss them properly because i don't know how to and didn't want to make a fool of myself. what should i do ?

ReputationRep:
    It comes naturally, it's not something that can be explained really.

ReputationRep:
    dont be mechanical. that really does ruin it.

ReputationRep:
    There isn't some kind of set sequence lol !!

You just do it, you will know if your crap aswell.

Just make sure you don't slobber all over her, very important.

ReputationRep:
    just don't start licking his cheeks half way through the kiss or worse lick the roof of his or her mouth (I've had this done to me.. i nearly bit his tongue)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    im 16 have only had one boyfriend and the relationship didn't last too long i was to embarrased to kiss them properly because i don't know how to and didn't want to make a fool of myself. what should i do ?
    It will come naturally but you could practice on the back of your hand?
    Start by kinda sucking on his lips...you can tickle him a bit by using the tip of ur tongue to feel his lips..
    then if he's into it he'll kinda..give u his tongue to play with? i dno how to explain but basically use ur tongue to play with his tongue and suck on it...
    it will come naturally but wow it's hard to explain!
    when you're laying down let ur hair tickle his face play with the soft bit of his hair near the back of his neck if he has hair..! go with the flow!
    enjoyyy! seriously kissing is THE BEST in the early days

ReputationRep:
    Just don't use too much tongue please please please , the rest will be natural

ReputationRep:
    You're better off starting conservatively at first, then build it up over time.

Nothing worse than inexperienced people trying to re-enact the full on 'french kissing' they see in the movies the first time they kiss.

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Panda Vinnie)
    You're better off starting conservatively at first, then build it up over time.

Nothing worse than inexperienced people trying to re-enact the full on 'french kissing' they see in the movies the first time they kiss.
    Yeah to do it properly you need to both be wet, it needs to be raining, at least one of you should be crying... and ideally you'll also want a large orchestra nearby to play you in/out.

Just go for it, everyone kisses differently. Just adapt to what the other person is doing/wants, then soon enough you'll be able to lead with what you want

ReputationRep:
    It's not natural. :no:

Practice on your clenched hand. :yep:

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: April 14, 2011
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.