Turn on thread page Beta

shy guys - how are u meant to read them?! watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    I've sat in his room all night and he sat there, I was waiting for someone, he sat there because he thought it'd be rude to go sleep while I'm sitting there he didnt look at me or try making conversation - NOTHING.
    Does that mean you did exactly the same thing to him?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Josh_Dey)
    I guess that's why you've got -3 rep and 5 warning points... being an idiot.

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_le...eihyo1_400.jpg

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nashy19)
    Exactly what I was thinking. Sounds ridiculous...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nashy19)
    This.

Come on OP. I mean how could two people sit in one room for so long and not talk. I'd understand if you were in a waiting room or something and didn't know each other, but you were in his room??? OP, you're as much to blame as he is, I say.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kattt_452)
    A guy I'm attracted to will hardly look at me, never mind speak to me. He's all from a distance, but move closer and nothing!
    Yeah, make the first move. Initiate a conversation... maybe then he'll losen up. He might say something really cheesy or weird but ignore it

ReputationRep:
    'read them' ?

we are not text books little girl...

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, make the first move. Initiate a conversation... maybe then he'll losen up. He might say something really cheesy or weird but ignore it
    Well, I would but I have no idea when I'm likely to see him again. Added him on Facebook and he accepted but that's it. Rubbish, really.

ReputationRep:
    Well, I would but I have no idea when I'm likely to see him again. Added him on Facebook and he accepted but that's it. Rubbish, really.
    Does he have a girlfriend?
    Hmm, how did you meet him and how do you normally meet him?

If it's a long time till you see him then talk to him on Facebook, initiate a conversation there and maybe you'll come to something... He'll be more confident on Facebook. I am

ReputationRep:
    I was quite similar around girls I liked, and if I'd been friends with for quite a while I was more nervous because I didn't want to ruin a good friendship. It is possible that this is the case.
    Maybe try and talk about it to him (possibly put forward a hypothetical situation) and see what his reaction is.
    If he truly is shy it might be that you make the first move. I've known it to work .
    Hope this helps however slight it does.

If it's a long time till you see him then talk to him on Facebook, initiate a conversation there and maybe you'll come to something... He'll be more confident on Facebook. I am
    My girlfriend asked me out on facebook after I'd been trying for weeks but didn't have the guts

ReputationRep:

Do you mind if I mail you instead? Not a bit lengthy thing, just to answer your questions

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mosmof)
    'read them' ?

we are not text books little girl...

http://www.pacificfab.net/gallery/d/1563-1/Oh+Snap.jpg

ReputationRep:
    Do you mind if I mail you instead? Not a bit lengthy thing, just to answer your questions
    Yeah sure.

I would ask him but he walks out of the room usually when I walk into one.. if he wants to talk he will but it's rare.. he watches me from far and teased me once but other than that I get ignored, tbh it sounds silly but it just hurts because we were close friends years ago, I dont know what happened..

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: April 14, 2011
Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.