Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

virgin, what does sex feel like? watch

ReputationRep:
    Honestly if you're 20 and never had sex/haven't high fived Han Solo, it's gonna be a disappointment. You're gonna need time to get in the groove to start enjoying it, at least that's what I've heard from every girl, I don't know cuz I'm a guy, but that's what I think.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    I've always decided I wanted to stay virgin till i meet the right guy
    Ridiculous. Go have sex.

ReputationRep:
    Thirty seconds of bliss followed by a lifetime of mutual awkwardness :coma:

ReputationRep:
    Better than a sneeze, alot better.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by srudland8)
    first time not that great!
    This, best to lower your expectations right now

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Funkss!)
    It feels like your penis is having a nice hug.

edit: you're a girl - feels like you're giving a nice hug? :dontknow:
    Repped

I personally prefer the feeling of penetration to orgasms a lot of the time, especially when you're really craving it. It's like a warm and smooth filling sensation, almost like having an internal massage which makes takes your mind and body to somewhere better than heaven.

If it's casual sex with someone you don't really know I can't imagine it being that great at all though, it's more about doing something intimate with someone special to you.

ReputationRep:
    I am 22 years dude and I never had sex even never saw a live vergina in my life .

And i'm still alife, there is more in life than sex..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hfreaks)
    I am 22 years dude and I never had sex even never saw a live vergina in my life .

And i'm still alife, there is more in life than sex..
    Not really much else worthwhile though.

ReputationRep:
    Like a boss.

ReputationRep:
    Feels like filling a hole......
    then it hurts
    then you bleed- thats your first time done. Dont expect much in terms of shooting starts and such...

then sex is awkward for a while. You start to find out what you like and how to do stuff.

Then really good comes.

Also bravo for waiting. It's always best to wait for a nice guy. I'm still with mine. ^^

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mjtriggs)
    Like a boss.
    - rep

Not funny.
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    It depends whether you like the guy. First time likely to be a bit iffy (some women find it painful and there may be blood) but it's nice being so close to someone

ReputationRep:
    If it's with someone you really care about it's great, because you get to be as close as physically possible. And it'll get better the more you practice As for the people saying because you're older it will take you more time to get used to it, or you'll be more disappointed; I was 20 when I first had sex, and I wasn't. Though I had lowish expectations because of some idiots previously.

Lower your expectations (slightly) and it'll be good.

ReputationRep:
    First time was nothing special. It gets better with experience.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cold_sky)
    Id say there's really only one way to find out..
    Fight?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ozzy2257)
    Better than a sneeze, alot better.
    Eight times better

ReputationRep:
    Depends on you and the person you''re doing it with

Doesn't feel drastically different to masturbation just with the presence and closeness and skin contact of another person

ReputationRep:
    like scrubbing your genitals witha cheese grater

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by OMG TOOTHBRUSH)
    like a small piece of heaven mixed in with everything good in the world x 1000
    You think a lot of yourself!

Jokes aside, it feels different with different people depending on sizes (lol) and techniques.. but don't be disappointed if your first time is rubbish. Mine was, and to be honest it put me off.. I just wondered what on Earth all the fuss was about..

But then the second time was the most amazing feeling I've ever experienced in my entire life (different guy- dunno if that had anything to do with it haha) so it does get better

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: April 17, 2011
Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.