5.34%
    all
    3.64%
    other
    2.18%

ReputationRep:
    Group 5

ReputationRep:
    You can't make a man choose a more attractive group when Cheryl Cole, Jennifier Aniston and Megan Fox or in different ones!

In seriousness though I honestly only find select ones in select groups attractive

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by darkxangel)
    I know! Can you see what I'm trying to find out/establish with this poll?
    :holmes:

ReputationRep:
    they all are nice in a way and why is it there are more females replying then male
    :confused:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by krish.x)
    Mmm her music's good too
    Yeah but I mostly watch the videos

ReputationRep:
    The first one in group 3 looks like a guy...
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    (Original post by Implo)
    You can't make a man choose a more attractive group when Cheryl Cole, Jennifier Aniston and Megan Fox or in different ones!

In seriousness though I honestly only find select ones in select groups attractive
    Jennifer Aniston? Seriously?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The Cornerstone)
    Yeah but I mostly watch the videos
    I'm friends with a french guy who has an unhealthy obsession with her... He drools over the vids and I actually listen to the music because it's either that or give in to the temptation of slapping him out of his stupor

ReputationRep:
    I'm friends with a french guy who has an unhealthy obsession with her... He drools over the vids and I actually listen to the music because it's either that or give in to the temptation of slapping him out of his stupor
    I'm a french national too but I won't go as far as drooling over the vids, however I did have an obsession but I think I've calmed down (for now).

BTW tell him she's mine

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The Cornerstone)
    I'm a french national too but I won't go as far as drooling over the vids, however I did have an obsession but I think I've calmed down (for now).

BTW tell him she's mine
    Ok so it may have been a slight exaggeration

Ahh who am I kidding. Truth is him and his mate were sitting there talking about how fit she was for fecking ages, and then I saw her lyrics on some girl's status a few days later, got curious and googled the translation (because I don't understand much French) and ended up realising it was the same singer, thus proceeding to youtube a few songs.

I thought my original post was a nicer, more concise version of events though. lol

PS The guy fences. Duel him for her. I dare you. Can I watch? xD

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Alexisonfire)
    I'd do every single one of them.
    But the first two girls in group 5 are the hottest imo.
    :sexface:

You'd do everyone of them, stop dreaming, you're probably just an ugly spec to them.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TempleFadeHaircut)
    You'd do everyone of them, stop dreaming, you're probably just an ugly spec to them.
    Dude, you should try to be more awesome than that.
    Stop trying to find random people to hate and display your insecurities onto.

Try suiting up or something.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Alexisonfire)
    Dude, you should try to be more awesome than that.
    Stop trying to find random people to hate and display your insecurities onto.

Try suiting up or something.
    You can't go pracing around on web forums saying you'd smash each and every one of them, you sound sleezy, like you're desperate. I'm just giving you advice mate.

ReputationRep:
    Ok so it may have been a slight exaggeration

Ahh who am I kidding. Truth is him and his mate were sitting there talking about how fit she was for fecking ages, and then I saw her lyrics on some girl's status a few days later, got curious and googled the translation (because I don't understand much French) and ended up realising it was the same singer, thus proceeding to youtube a few songs.
    Oh right lol, they're right though she's fit :coma:

PS The guy fences. Duel him for her. I dare you. Can I watch? xD
    Does he now? I will then and I will fight for my fair maiden and win

Spoiler:
    Show
    Although I would prefer a one on one basketball match for a more modern duel (and me having an advantage :ninja:)

And I have no problem for you watching me win :cool:

ReputationRep:
    I'd go for group 1 without a doubt..im a sucker for innocent faces :sexface:

Oh and OP for a girl u have good taste! lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TempleFadeHaircut)
    You can't go pracing around on web forums saying you'd smash each and every one of them, you sound sleezy, like you're desperate. I'm just giving you advice mate.
    Yeh I can. They would just be the mini-cherry on top of the regular cherry on top of the sundae of awesomeness that is my life.

Loosen up man.

ReputationRep:
    group 4

ReputationRep:
    Group 5 won easily for me. Some of the pictures of those women aren't very flattering.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by darkxangel)
    Inspired from this thread http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/show...php?p=30807306

Who do you find more attractive?

Group 1:

Spoiler:
    Show
    i

Group 2:

Spoiler:
    Show

Group 3:

Spoiler:
    Show

Group 4:

Spoiler:
    Show

Group 5:

Spoiler:
    Show

I know that this looks like a random selection of girls, but it's not. This is just an experiment on peoples perception of beauty.
    I think I've cracked the code

Group 1= eyes
    Group 2= nose??
    Group 3= face shape
    Group 4=chin/jaw
    Group 5= lips

Is it to see which feature we find most attractive?
    Am I right?

ReputationRep:
    Group 5, maybe.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: April 16, 2011
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.