Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    im going to uca epsom and im worried about the nightlife situation apparently its not very good has anyone heard anything about going out elsewhere like kingston or london?

ReputationRep:
    kingston has a massive oceana but aparently the bus there takes 40 mins. thats all i know : ) x

ReputationRep:
    im off to epsom aswell this september, its just a small town with loads of pubs, thats all ive heard haha.
    what you studying at epsom?

ReputationRep:
    epsom has a chinese volleyball team. they are very good

ReputationRep:
    i have a cat mookin, whats your point?

ReputationRep:
    there are a few clubs in epsom that aren't so bad, generally people start in the wetherspoons (it's called Assembly Rooms) or another pub called Vestry. Both good, vestry is more expensive but generally quieter whereas the spoons can get a bit loud. The clubs are Boogie Lounge and Elements, both alright if you've had predrinks but a little lame if not, still easy to have a great night if you go with a lot of people you know though
    Otherwise, people generally go to Kingston or Sutton, in Kingston obviously Oceana is a popular choice but there's also Bacchus and McClusky's, depending on your music taste and price range! Sutton has a place called Revolution which is very popular and pretty cheap.
    There's a huuuge sainsburys with excellent booze deals in Epsom as well, so look out for that!

Yeah maybe you can tell that I live pretty near Epsom :P

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.