Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Girls :Good Looks / Personality Watch

ReputationRep:
    ITT: Girls say guy B not to look shallow, when they really mean Guy A.

ReputationRep:
    Guy B.

ReputationRep:
    hmmmm B

ReputationRep:
    Sigh.

Guy A.

EDIT: My justification:
    At least he has average personality (and not none at all) which makes him interesting enough, and with those super good looks.. :mmm: im hooked. and slightly shallow.

I mean, someone has to go for guy A anyway. If its none of you lot, I'll take :ahee:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    I did not say he is a prick..

He is your average guy , but not a prick
    yeh but tbh 9/10 looks = generally a bit of a prick

ReputationRep:
    guy b!

if they were to have their faces ripped off by vicious monkeys simultaneously, with this process making them both 0/10 in the looks department,
    then faceless guy b's 9/10 personality will beat faceless guy a's 5/10 personality.

ReputationRep:
    am a guy but i think it takes good looks to notice and like someone but personality to stay in love,

ReputationRep:
    Definitely B- im not exactly good looking myself so id rather a good personality over looks

(Original post by Toni-j-W)
    yeh but tbh 9/10 looks = generally a bit of a prick
    that follows logically almost perfectly! :top:

ReputationRep:
    definitely guy B

ReputationRep:
    Guy B obv, I'd rather be with a lovely normal person than a hot *******.

Just to reiterate

Guy A is not a prick .

He is nice , funny etc etc ..just an average guy ..

ReputationRep:
    Definitely B.
    If it was Guy A = 10/10 looks, 0/10 personality and Guy B = 0/10 looks, 10/10 personality then it might be a bit harder.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by NOBODY MOVE!)
    guy b!

if they were to have their faces ripped off by vicious monkeys simultaneously, with this process making them both 0/10 in the looks department,
    then faceless guy b's 9/10 personality will beat faceless guy a's 5/10 personality.
    I would have repped for this but I've run out :sad: :lol:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fresher123)
    Only ugly girls go for personality over looks.
    Really...

ReputationRep:
    This thread isn't going to work for a few reasons, girls more often prefer personality over looks, making it either 10/10 & 5/10 looks or personality is to easy to choose, we need more info : characteristics, traits, what are they like in real life...background info that sort of thing :cool:

Spoiler:
    Show
    I've obviously put to much thought into this :sigh:

ReputationRep:
    guy B

conversations are whats most important to me in a relationship and if i can't get a decent one because your are dull then you become slighty unattractive.

ReputationRep:
    For a relationship -- B.

For a quick shag/ONS i've got to at least get on a bit with the guy. If A is boring i can over look that for a ONS but if he's a totally arrogant prick, i'd still go with B

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ithoughtofthis)
    Sigh.

Guy A.

EDIT: My justification:
    At least he has average personality (and not none at all) which makes him interesting enough, and with those super good looks.. :mmm: im hooked. and slightly shallow.

I mean, someone has to go for guy A anyway. If its none of you lot, I'll take :ahee:

Honesty at last.

ok just to make this intresting

Guy A :

looks :9/10
    personality:5/10
    intelligence:8/10
    funny :7/7.5
    sociable :6/7

guy B

looks :5/10
    personality:9/10
    intelligence :6/10
    funny:8/10
    sociable:8/10

funny and sociable are included in personality , so just giving some more info really..

guy A is a bit like Matt damon in Good will hunting , and Guy B =>Ben affleck
    Ben affleck is very good looking , but just lets say he was averge ..

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: April 13, 2011
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you rather give up salt or pepper?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.