Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    sorry sorry the silly little girl thing was how he felt i was reacting
    Ahhh ok, that makes much more sense. I thought it was a sudden turn around! So he basically doesn't take what you say on board at all? I can see why you would want to make him jealous so he knows how it feels, but I doubt it will stop him behaving the way he does. Equally, I know it's probably not what you want to hear, but playing games like this really isn't productive for a healthy relationship. It's hard then to know what the answer is, but if you can't cope with his behaviour, and he isn't willing to change (even to make some form of compromise e.g. he'll comment on their pics, but he'll ensure it's nothing in any way suggestive), then I guess you have to think seriously about whether there's a future in the relationship.

(Original post by Georgiahoneybee)
    Ahhh ok, that makes much more sense. I thought it was a sudden turn around! So he basically doesn't take what you say on board at all? I can see why you would want to make him jealous so he knows how it feels, but I doubt it will stop him behaving the way he does. Equally, I know it's probably not what you want to hear, but playing games like this really isn't productive for a healthy relationship. It's hard then to know what the answer is, but if you can't cope with his behaviour, and he isn't willing to change (even to make some form of compromise e.g. he'll comment on their pics, but he'll ensure it's nothing in any way suggestive), then I guess you have to think seriously about whether there's a future in the relationship.
    yeah sorry about the confusion yeah... he's like a little kid.. can ignore me for hours but if he wants something and i reply with a 5 min delay he gets all worried.
    anyhoo, yes i've made it clear, and he still keeps doing it. maybe he thinks i cant see them, or im stupid..... haha

ok ill give you an example where his friend emailed me. she said he was asking her for sex and wouldnt understand when she told him to get away. i sent him the email and he said that she was being annoying and his way of shutting her up was saying "let's do it" and "i want you"

immaturity like that.... i didn't get mad at him (perhaps i should have) but the photos are getting to me.
    maybe if i act immature he'll put himself in my shoes

(Original post by Georgiahoneybee)
    this is how the conversation usually goes (minus the agressive CAPS LOCK swearing):
    - i don't like you commenting photos
    - you're being jealous, saying im cheating
    - i have never accused you of cheating
    - but you're IMPLYING that im cheating

ive given up on this

ReputationRep:
    Sounds like your relationship has a time limit....you clearly don't trust him and tbh I don't blame you if his behavior is questionable.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: April 13, 2011
Poll
“Yanny” or “Laurel”

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.