Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

My unfaithful sexual behaviours led everyone to think Im racist watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    My boyfriend was a christian and wanted to wait longer before we had sex, so me and him wernt having sex.
    Damn - didn't know there are some guys these days who actually want to wait before having sex :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    Slut.

(Original post by gsmart91)
    Slut.
    Dont care, I like sex, Im not ashamed of that

ReputationRep:
    Dont care, I like sex, Im not ashamed of that
    come around mine, next time when you are feeling horny.

ReputationRep:
    Keep anon or delete please because i dont want to be judged

I am in a terrible situation! I was two timing two guys, one at my sixth form (my boyfriend of 2 months) and my dads friend who has been doing building work on my house.

My boyfriends at sixth form is a lovely guy, hes a black guy who is really handsome and really cared about me. My dads friend if Im honest just abit of rough, it was just meaningless sex whenever my parents backs were turned which was good fun but its silly, Im 17 hes 45 and now its something I very much regret.

The only person who knew I was two timing them was my best friend. In a blind moment, I ended it with my boyfriend because I decided I wanted to be with my dads friend. Although I soon realised this was stupid as it could never last, so I ended it with my dads friend also.

I was walking through school with my friend today as we came in for a revision lesson, and I was telling her about why it was silly being **** buddies with my dads friend who was an older man and a builder.
    When I told my friend that my dads friend was a typical builder, she asked what I meant and I said something along the lines of "you know, they all look the same, I cant tell the difference between them, and anyway, I was wrong to go for that type of person, I should just be with someone normal".

I then heard my ex boyfriend (the black guy) shout from behind me so i turned around and he said "so thats what you think of me is it? Im not good enough because Im black, I cant believe you" and ran off almost in tears. He obviously heard everything but thought it was about him.

He texted me telling me hes going to tell everyone Im a racist. So what do I do? be known as a racist, or tell the truth and be known as the girl who cheats on her boyfriend with her dads friend. HELP!
    There is no helping you. You are a ****.

ReputationRep:
    You little ****

ReputationRep:
    i dno, guess u dont deserve to be tagged racist, but u did cheat on him and karma has a way of getting back at you i.e. you cheated on him and now hes going to make you feel the same pain, well you could just explain everything to him tho lol.

o yeh the 45 year old, thas just disgusting.

personally i think this is a very good troll tho =/

ReputationRep:
    Cool story sis.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by righteous)
    So...you will be known as either a racist or a complete whore? I don't fancy your options.

They're as bad as each other.

Next time don't sleep around really.
    + Rep for you aha

ReputationRep:
    so you took one of the few decent guys left who want to respect a girl and wait until after marriage, and would treat you right, and you cheated, just for a quick shag?

you deserve everything you get after that.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Manesh2468)
    i dno, guess u dont deserve to be tagged racist, but u did cheat on him and karma has a way of getting back at you i.e. you cheated on him and now hes going to make you feel the same pain, well you could just explain everything to him tho lol.

o yeh the 45 year old, thas just disgusting.

personally i think this is a very good troll tho =/
    you think this is a good troll?

ReputationRep:
    next time dont be stupid.

ReputationRep:
    your dads friend sounds like a nice guy.... -_-

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by OMGWTFBBQ)
    you think this is a good troll?
    yeh, what black guy runs off crying in the first place, what girl sleeps with a 45 year old (also able to tell there friend they are sleeping with a 45 year old) man while shes going out with a black guy who would obviously be better in bed than a 45 year old, somehow he hears "you know, they all look the same, I cant tell the difference between them" which lets just face it can be true when applied to black people and builders( due to the clothes builders wear)... and how the hell would she find time to sleep with him if he was a builder at there house, would there be no one else there to know and amazingly she found time even though she attends college? surely a 45 year old man who is also the friend of her father would know better? so yeh i think its a troll possibly =/

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sidoraH)
    so you took one of the few decent guys left who want to respect a girl and wait until after marriage, and would treat you right, and you cheated, just for a quick shag?

you deserve everything you get after that.
    exactly this, then they'll be whinning later
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    Are you saying you've never been horny? When you've got someone sexy alone in a house with you and their offering you sex do you really think you'd be able to turn it down? dont judge me when you dont know what you'd do.
    Well, I am quite a faithful person so I wouldn't have sex with anyone apart from my BF. Especially if the guy was a 45 years old, as old as my dad!

You are disgusting. You deserve it. Seriously, the issue of you having sex with a 45 year old man is probably worse than someone assuming you are a racist, when you aren't.

I don't think you are a racist, ignore what your ex says and just get on with life.

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: April 13, 2011
Poll
Do you like carrot cake?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.