This discussion is closed.
rednirt
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 15 years ago
... yes, money may be on the horizen at last... doing the thing I didn't want to do most of all... marketing (i.e. telesales!!!)...

...i want money but I on't want to be considered the spawn of the devil!

Ohhh, gotta go, but don't want to now!!! someone, kidnap me now!
Trousers
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by rednirt)
... yes, money may be on the horizen at last... doing the thing I didn't want to do most of all... marketing (i.e. telesales!!!)...

Dunno if you're still there...

I used to do telemarketing! It is quite immoral but it's easy money and you can probably move your shifts around quite a bit to fit around other stuff.

Good luck with the interview! Let us know how it goes.
rednirt
Rep:
?
(Original post by Trousers)

I used to do telemarketing! It is quite immoral but it's easy money and you can probably move your shifts around quite a bit to fit around other stuff.

going in 5 mins - i just know I'm gonna slip over on the ice as well cos its miles away and i missed the bus grrr

my cousin did it and said she hated it cos it was so immoral as you say... but i am just thinking of variable shifts and lots of cash for driving lessons
MacPhail
Report 15 years ago

Good luck
Xenon
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
Good luck!
Relax!
Be yourself, else you might get found out!
rednirt
Rep:
?
ty everyone

well, i'm off... will report back later
x Dee x
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
Awww, good luck! Im lookin for a new job at the mo too, cant find nythin suitable 4 me but beggars cant be choosers, can they?! x
Sire
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago

I hope you get it, but I do have to wonder why you're going for a job that you really don't want to do. Paying bills is one thing, but waiting a few days is another.
Brown Patrick Bateman
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago

Same. I found telemarketing alright, the flexibility was good, as was always doing something different (we did 5 or so projects at once, shifting every few hours). Don't think I could handle it full time though.
rednirt
Rep:
?
well, i got lost on the way there (good start lol) and as i approached the address it was Zenith Windows (I had been told strictly conservatories)... anyway, i had the meeting and she bored me to tears with the speach she gave me about the DOUBLE-FRIGGING-GLAZING they do... She let me have some time to think about it and she herself was saying how it wasn't for everyone.

Oh well, there always the cleaning job, and the fundraising, or the part time bar work...
Trousers
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
well, i got lost on the way there (good start lol) and as i approached the address it was Zenith Windows (I had been told strictly conservatories)... anyway, i had the meeting and she bored me to tears with the speach she gave me about the DOUBLE-FRIGGING-GLAZING they do... She let me have some time to think about it and she herself was saying how it wasn't for everyone.

Oh well, there always the cleaning job, and the fundraising, or the part time bar work...
Hehe! She tried to put you off working for her own company!! That's the kind of place you do not want to work for.

Set your sights higher!
rednirt
Rep:
?
Hehe! She tried to put you off working for her own company!! That's the kind of place you do not want to work for.

Set your sights higher!
i know don' worry i will. tho i may go to the training thing she suggested - cos i'd get paid... thats soo cheeky of me tho :rolleyes:
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Why wouldn't you turn to teachers if you were being bullied?

They might tell my parents (23)
6.73%
They might tell the bully (33)
9.65%
I don't think they'd understand (52)
15.2%
It might lead to more bullying (132)
38.6%
There's nothing they could do (102)
29.82%

Watched Threads