Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hi,

I've done a small personal creative CAS activity in which I drew 5 pictures of small items that are meaningful to me and then I wrote about them . I showed this to my CAS co-ordinator but she said to make it a better CAS activity it needs to reflect on some sort of personal growth. The only objectives I could think of including was:

- planned and initiated activity
    - shown perseverance.

does anyone (especially if you've also done a personal creative project for CAS) have any good ideas on how I could make my activity sound more meaningful?

Thanks

This is as much as I've come up with so far in my reflection (the meaningful bit) :

This activity was also very important to me because it shows me personally the difference between how I feel now and how I felt this time last year. Last year I was very stressed with my studies and busy with my CAS and other things that I slightly forgot about myself; I felt really overwhelmed with work but now I felt much calmer. I’m still working hard but I feel like I have more control and I believe it’s because I have grown in the past 2 years. The IB course is very demanding but it’s allowing me to work on a whole new level and I am proud of the work I have done. It was around summer time when I started to feel more at ease with myself, which is why I especially like my glow lamp. It always reminds me to keep a level-head even in the most stressful times.

ReputationRep:
    umm u could sell these drawing then give the money to people who really needs you could give it to non-profit organizations

u could give it to special needs or something like this

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Have you ever been hacked?
    Applying to university
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.