Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

to make this short... broke up with my ex last year after 2 years on and off in not a very nice break up. He's now in a relationship with another girl, yet still texts me quite frequently. He's told me he's only with her to take his mind off me, everytime he see's me it makes him regret what happened, how much he still feels for me and how much he preferred being with me to his new relationship etc etc.

What do i do?! We didn't break up on good terms and quite frankly, i don't want to be friends with him. Should i tell his new girlfriend what he's doing... or will i look like a jealous ex (which i'm not... i'd never get back with him, as all of this just shows exactly what he's like) But I do know i only want to do this to spite him after everything he's done to me and don't want him to get away with it!

Anyone else had any similar situations/know what the best thing to do it?

THANKYOU

Personally I would tell her-in a sympathetic way-so she knows what a pr*ck he is!

ReputationRep:
    Nothings better than revenge! Tell the girlfriend!

ReputationRep:
    Depends on how well you know the other girl, if you know her enough to guess how well she'd take the news then tell her, but if you don't know her at all then I wouldn't say anything. She'll find out what he's like for herself eventually.

ReputationRep:
    Delete his number from your phone, block his number, never contact him again. He'll take the hint.

Let the current girlfriend figure out what he's like for herself. Trust me you don't want to get caught up in the middle of that.

ReputationRep:
    i think she deserves to know but you need proof or he'll just make you out to be jealous

ReputationRep:
    If you have no intention of getting back with him, just delete and block his number/don't reply to his texts anymore.
    Or show the gf some texts, in a sympathetic way so you don't just look like a jealous *****

ReputationRep:
    Just tell him you don't care, you don't like him, really make him not want to get a reply back from you, after all your just being honest anyway.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: April 14, 2011
Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.