Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    dammm i thought it was 10j, oh well xD

ReputationRep:
    that seemed to go quite well for me. perhaps the riverboat question with the bearing angle is wrong though - seems like an area of contention.

fairly confident with the rest of the paper. i was absolutely panicking with 5 mins in. i had completely forgotten the suvat formulae. i wasn't even certain of the s = 1/2(u+v)t formula but i just stuck it in.

i finished with quite a bit of time to spare. perhaps i should have just done the harder questions again. i found myself scribbling out the speed-time graph at least twice because i labelled it incorrectly and had a line hitting the x-axis. got it right in the end though.

hoping for ums marks in the 90s now, i suppose...

good luck with the results!

ReputationRep:
    I'm doing as level maths and further maths, and I just wondered if anyone knew how they work out your 2 grades at the end of year 12? Not sure which modules count for which.
    Thanks.

ReputationRep:
    hi has anyone made an unofficial mark scheme or got the paper so they cud upload it

ReputationRep:
    ^Yeah can anybody upload the paper please?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by maxjmay)
    I'm doing as level maths and further maths, and I just wondered if anyone knew how they work out your 2 grades at the end of year 12? Not sure which modules count for which.
    Thanks.
    Not sure for all exam boards, but AQA rearranges them so the pures stay where they are and the others swap to give the greatest mark to normal maths. This is a bit rubbish because you might be able to get an A in both if your best modules go to further, but they go to normal maths so you can end up with an A and a B....

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: June 27, 2011

University open days

1. Loughborough University
    General Open Day Undergraduate
    Fri, 21 Sep '18
  2. University of Cambridge
    Churchill College Undergraduate
    Fri, 21 Sep '18
  3. Richmond, The American International University in London
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Fri, 21 Sep '18
Poll
Which accompaniment is best?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.