Turn on thread page Beta

Really bugs me how my friend, who is practically a midget, gets waaaay more girls :( watch

I just don't get it...I know he's agreat guy to hang with (this is why he's my mate), and he's quite funny, but he's very average looking and he's only about 5 ft 4"! :eek:

Yet im 6ft and he seems to get waay more attention..im not a bad looking bloke either, and I do get my share (small share) of girls, but what really has me stumped is how someone who is basically borderline midget, gets soo many more!?

I thought girls hated short guys? :confused:

He doesn't deserve the attention tbh.

please keep anon, as my 5ft4" inch friend i a tsr member also and knows my real username!!

ReputationRep:
    You sound like a crappy mate.

ReputationRep:
    Maybe your personality's ****?

ReputationRep:
    are you this guy?
    http://pressthebuttons.typepad.com/p...ed/waluigi.jpg

ReputationRep:
    Are you Black/Asian ?

ReputationRep:
    Face the facts. Your personality sucks.

ReputationRep:
    He's just better than you.

ReputationRep:
    Since when is 5ft 4 'midget'?

ReputationRep:
    Woo, go him!~

ReputationRep:
    His your friend... just be happy for him

ReputationRep:
    You know what they say about midgets and having big dicks...must be true!

ReputationRep:
    I think the fact that you even asked this question, and the tone of your OP, says wonders about your personality. That's your answer.

ReputationRep:
    Hi :sexface:

and yes we hate midgets

(Original post by Anonymous)
    I just don't get it...I know he's agreat guy to hang with (this is why he's my mate), and he's quite funny, but he's very average looking and he's only about 5 ft 4"! :eek:

Yet im 6ft and he seems to get waay more attention..im not a bad looking bloke either, and I do get my share (small share) of girls, but what really has me stumped is how someone who is basically borderline midget, gets soo many more!?

I thought girls hated short guys? :confused:

He doesn't deserve the attention tbh.

please keep anon, as my 5ft4" inch friend i a tsr member also and knows my real username!!
    Woww, you're one shallow guy. And I see what you tried to do there, call him a great guy and THEN say he doesn't deserve all the girls. Nice one buddy. Jeez, look, life's not all about girls girls girls. I'm 18 and don't have much friends and I'm not bothered at all. Your personality, judging from this thread, is terrible. GET A LIFE!

ReputationRep:
    you clearly dont have an attractive personality. if you think your "mates" a midget, and cant see what girls see in him over you, you hold your self in too high regard, and aren't a very good mate.
    sorry, but height doesn't automatically make you attractive to the opposite sex....

ReputationRep:
    Woman have a clear view of "Good things come in small packages" couple that with a half decent personality and they will go nuts for him. Did you not learn anything at school?

Rule number 4.2-C of the players guide tells you this clearly.

Rule 4.2-C - Never go drinking with a midget, its takes the female focus from yourself. Wingmen should be taller than you.

ReputationRep:
    You don't sound like a friend at all.

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_43wBZBANWl...spraypaint.gif

ReputationRep:
    Personality perhaps?

Hey, at least we can post a link to this in all the TSR height-angst threads.

ReputationRep:
    I think your 'friend' might just guess that it's you posting this.

ReputationRep:
    Maybe it's all the rumours of his prowess.

Or your lack thereof

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: April 15, 2011
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.