Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Really bugs me how my friend, who is practically a midget, gets waaaay more girls :( Watch

ReputationRep:
    because you call yourself "bloke"

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SteveCrain)
    because you call yourself "bloke"
    OP sounds like an idiot, but seriously, what is wrong with calling yourself a 'bloke'?

Would you prefer transgender cross dresser?

ReputationRep:
    When you get your cawk out the girls "ooooh a penis!"

When he gets his out, girls go "......zomg must dance on his disco stick!" he has a schlong, you have a chode.

ReputationRep:
    Height isn't everything...

ReputationRep:
    Do you know why he gets more girls? He eats this every morning which you don't :

http://courtneyschopfer.com/files/gimgs/6_man-up.gif

(Original post by HARRY PUTAH)
    When you get your cawk out the girls "ooooh a penis!"

When he gets his out, girls go "......zomg must dance on his disco stick!" he has a schlong, you have a chode.
    Surely his penis would be correlative to his height?

the taller you are the bigger your penis?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by freakingout!)
    OP sounds like an idiot, but seriously, what is wrong with calling yourself a 'bloke'?

Would you prefer transgender cross dresser?
    I despise popular idioms such as, "I'm a decent/nice bloke". Sounds like a scripted cab driver or boring football fan who takes his missus to the pub for a pint.

I would prefer the person in question not to judge whether they are a decent person or not, and if they have to, they shouldn't tell anyone, and if they must, they should say "man", or "guy" at the worst

ReputationRep:
    Shorties are amazing.

Time for us to fight against this notion that tall is best, fellow-minded ladies! :awesome:

ReputationRep:
    Good things come in small packages

ReputationRep:
    I bet you're short and insecure

ReputationRep:
    Not when you're rocking heels....
    And?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cicerao)
    Shorties are amazing.

Time for us to fight against this notion that tall is best, fellow-minded ladies! :awesome:
    LOl that made me chuckle...

Although im sure there are attractive short dudes out there, why are they amazing? Not to sound like the OP, but I can't see being short EVER being an advantage, whereas being tall does have the potential to be an advantage...

If you know what I mean..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SteveCrain)
    I despise popular idioms such as, "I'm a decent/nice bloke". Sounds like a scripted cab driver or boring football fan who takes his missus to the pub for a pint.

I would prefer the person in question not to judge whether they are a decent person or not, and if they have to, they shouldn't tell anyone, and if they must, they should say "man", or "guy" at the worst
    He's can't help it...he's a LAD!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by QwentyJ)
    And?
    Well the girl said she wouldn't mind as she would still be shorter then the guy by 2 inches...I was just pointing out that she would be taller than him once she wears those heels...so may not feel the same way?

Was that so hard to understand? :confused:

ReputationRep:
    LOl that made me chuckle...

Although im sure there are attractive short dudes out there, why are they amazing? Not to sound like the OP, but I can't see being short EVER being an advantage, whereas being tall does have the potential to be an advantage...

If you know what I mean..
    Haha, you know what kind of short I meant. But I'm only 5'2" myself, so the other wouldn't be too much of a problem either. Being impaled is not my thing. :mmm:

Short guys are just cute! It wouldn't be as cute if I were really tall, but being a short couple is just love. <3

ReputationRep:
    Lies.

Manlets never get girls

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    I just don't get it...I know he's agreat guy to hang with (this is why he's my mate), and he's quite funny, but he's very average looking and he's only about 5 ft 4"! :eek:

Yet im 6ft and he seems to get waay more attention..im not a bad looking bloke either, and I do get my share (small share) of girls, but what really has me stumped is how someone who is basically borderline midget, gets soo many more!?

I thought girls hated short guys? :confused:

He doesn't deserve the attention tbh.

please keep anon, as my 5ft4" inch friend i a tsr member also and knows my real username!!
    Oh get over it. You seem to be pretty bitter.
    I'm five foot six, and went out with a guy who is five foot four, because even though he is short, he has an awesome personality, a great sense of humour, and good looks.

And I think he's the guy I've most enjoyed being around and with. Dude, it's not all about height. Be happy, be honest, flirt a little. I'm sure you'll have a hell of a lot more success with the ladies.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    No no, what I meant was, surely his height should leave him at a huuuge disadvantage!? But for some reason it doesn't!?

Im urprised people in this thread aren't shocked, (or even accused me of trolling, I though this would happen tbh, because the situation IMO is so unbelievable) because I find it insane how someone who can barely see over a seering wheel can get so many women?!?

I thought being tall was a massive advantage, and I thought being shorter than 5ft8" would be a definitie no no for ALL women...:confused:

The guys looks stumpy, whereas I am a tower, even if I was butt ugly, and he looked like Aston from JLS, surely i'd still be able to get more fanny?!

I used to think I was really lucky and felt pity for him when we were younger...maybe the women pity him also??
    That, right there, is why you lose out on poontang.

ReputationRep:
    I have a short friend who gets more girls than me too! Because he has infinitely better social skills. I feel this might apply to OP?

ReputationRep:
    OP seems like a douche

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: April 15, 2011
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.