Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Really bugs me how my friend, who is practically a midget, gets waaaay more girls :( watch

maybe you think your good looking when your not. Common mistake.

(Original post by Anonymous)
    I just don't get it...I know he's agreat guy to hang with (this is why he's my mate), and he's quite funny, but he's very average looking and he's only about 5 ft 4"! :eek:

Yet im 6ft and he seems to get waay more attention..im not a bad looking bloke either, and I do get my share (small share) of girls, but what really has me stumped is how someone who is basically borderline midget, gets soo many more!?

I thought girls hated short guys? :confused:

He doesn't deserve the attention tbh.

please keep anon, as my 5ft4" inch friend i a tsr member also and knows my real username!!

Again, I cannot see the point in posting this.

Were you looking for advice?

Did you think these things were forthcoming?

Or are you the 5'4 guy looking for an ego boost?

Hahaha, no wonder your share of girls is small with that attitude.

And whilst height is a preference, it often goes behind confidence and personality in most female priority lists, and it certainly is not a midget height. So basically it just means:

You > Your Friend in height
    You <<<<<< Your Friend in Confidence and Personality
Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: April 15, 2011
Have you ever experienced racism/sexism at uni?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.