Turn on thread page Beta

Can I use Interrail pass in England? watch

ReputationRep:
    I'm Irish (born and live in Northern Ireland) and have an Irish passport. So does that mean I can use my pass in England or do I not qualify because I reside in the UK regardless of nationality?

ReputationRep:
    #bump# it just says on the site you can't use it in your own country. Is that Ireland Republic/Northern or the UK?

ReputationRep:
    http://www.interrailnet.com/support/...my-own-country

Says country of residence so that would be the UK.

(Original post by bestofyou)
    I'm Irish (born and live in Northern Ireland) and have an Irish passport. So does that mean I can use my pass in England or do I not qualify because I reside in the UK regardless of nationality?
    It says your country of residence so I'm guessing the answer's no but it might be worth ringing them up to confirm. If you had relatives in Ireland you could maybe cheat and use their address as your residence?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Norfolkadam)
    It says your country of residence so I'm guessing the answer's no but it might be worth ringing them up to confirm. If you had relatives in Ireland you could maybe cheat and use their address as your residence?

(Original post by Kt.b)
    http://www.interrailnet.com/support/...my-own-country

Says country of residence so that would be the UK.
    Forgot about this thread, thanks for reviving it.haha

Well thats a bit ****...I thought I could maybe take the ferry to liverpool and save a bomb on plane tickets. Guess it's back to plan B and fly to Denmark.

No, all relatives are up north.

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
Do you want your parents to be with you when you collect your A-level results?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.