Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hey there, I'm a really shy, quiet type of girl. but lately I've been toying with the idea of getting a piercing to help me feel a little more empowered with myself.

Here's the thing though, the piercing I want is my nipple. I'm a student chef so facial or new ear piercings are definitely out of the question and I seriously don't want my stomach pierced. So that leaves my nipple. But I'm a 34HH so I'm wondering if it's still a good idea :/

I've clearly never done anything like this before so advice from who's got experience with this would be seriously appreciated =)

Thanks xx

ReputationRep:
    I'm having my nipple piercing during the summer.

If you want it done, go for it. Be careful to read up on the aftercare or ask for advice at the best place you know of.

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, I live in Glasgow and I've heard of quite a few places with a decent reputation. The best I've heard though is Nirvana.

I'm just worried about it being really obvious or something like that when I'm wearing regular clothes, since obviously I'm not going to tell my parents :/

ReputationRep:
    You could always wear a padded bra.... They tend to hide the nipple quite well.

ReputationRep:
    *subscribes in hope of pictures* :teehee:

Kidding, yeah OP, if you think that'll be help you then go for it! Just so long as your doing it because you actually like it! I be ty it'll be a really sexy surprise for any future BFs who'll have met you as shy and then BAM you have this edgy piercing.

Hope it all works out!

ReputationRep:
    It hurts like living hell!!!!!!

But it's totally worth it once she's all healed up and looking fabulous. Padded bras hide the evidence well.

ReputationRep:
    This will not help you.I do not want to be mean but your boobs sound huge and you are looking for a quick fix for something you just need to do for yourself.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by pooo)
    *subscribes in hope of pictures* :teehee:

Kidding, yeah OP, if you think that'll be help you then go for it! Just so long as your doing it because you actually like it! I be ty it'll be a really sexy surprise for any future BFs who'll have met you as shy and then BAM you have this edgy piercing.

Hope it all works out!
    ask and ye shall receive haha don't worry I'm definitely in it for just me, my current bf has already asked me not to because it's a bit of a turn off for him, but this is something I want to do =P

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.