Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

I don't know any girls at uni watch

I don't know any girls at uni. First year here. All my friends are guys, who actually don't know many girls themselves. What can I do?
    In before anyone says societies because they are rubbish over here (all extremely exclusive).

ReputationRep:
    i'm guessing you go to imperial

ReputationRep:
    I severely doubt ALL your societies are exclusive, whatever the hell you mean by that anyway.

ReputationRep:
    Get off the computer, and hit the pub/club/general outside.

ReputationRep:
    Go out and get drunk and get mingling

ReputationRep:
    http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:A...s55nI_8-52Tzd_

ReputationRep:
    OP is probably at Imperial College. Correct me if I'm wrong.

ReputationRep:
    Become a homosexual.

ReputationRep:
    Which uni are you at?

I'm not at Imperial and going to the pub/bars to get to know girls as friends is a terrible idea!

ReputationRep:
    you dont know any? one reason could be you are asking for advice on here from people you dont know?

ReputationRep:
    hmm... ask ur friends to introduce their lady friends to you?

give it a try...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    I'm not at Imperial and going to the pub/bars to get to know girls as friends is a terrible idea!
    why just talk to them, don't flirt just be friendly. I've made friends with guys i've met out before.....

ReputationRep:
    Imperial or LSE.

Anywho, OP if you've been there for what, 6months and don't know ANY girls.. I think you should just embrace the sausage.

ReputationRep:
    http://www.esreality.com/files/place...lson_haha2.jpg

ReputationRep:
    chloroforms your best friend

(Original post by i.love.heroes)
    why just talk to them, don't flirt just be friendly. I've made friends with guys i've met out before.....
    Yeah but at a uni where thousands of people are, what are the chances you are going to see them after agin after the bar/pub?? Considering everyone will have their own friend circles, people aren't going to come out and see you individually and put in the time to be "friends" with one person!

ReputationRep:
    Yeah but at a uni where thousands of people are, what are the chances you are going to see them after agin after the bar/pub?? Considering everyone will have their own friend circles, people aren't going to come out and see you individually and put in the time to be "friends" with one person!
    Maybe cut the negative attitude and give it a try?

ReputationRep:
    You're so retarded

ReputationRep:
    He may go to Imperial -

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: April 13, 2011
Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.