Turn on thread page Beta

Normally, i'm so against putting your life story on TSR and looking for sympathy, it pi**es me off SO much!

but right, my ex came round earlier, just randomly to tell me she had passed her driving test...

I was so shocked when I opened the door to see her there with her niffty little red car...

But we've been talking for ages, and now, after seeing her again, I like her just as much I think

I wasn't even awkward though, which surprises me alot!

what do i do now
    FML.

ReputationRep:
    That's a problem?

ReputationRep:
    Whatever you want to do maybe?

ReputationRep:
    you should want to FYL for being so deviated from actual life, not for this chicks shiny red car.

ReputationRep:
    She told you she passed her test, its code for she wants to have sex with you again.

Spoiler:
    Show
    It really isn't anything, she maybe just felt like telling you?

ReputationRep:
    We do not know

ReputationRep:
    Love how you get annoyed at other people looking for sympathy on TSR, when their story is usually much more worthy than 'i saw my ex'

ReputationRep:
    Meanwhile I think Gaddafi should step down.

ReputationRep:
    Shag her in her new car of course.

ReputationRep:
    Steal her car, break it. Like she broke your heart.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by goddogit)
    you should want to FYL for being so deviated from actual life, not for this chicks shiny red car.
    I wouldn't get too excited, it's probably a Daewoo Matiz. My pet gerbil goes faster than that thing.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nepene)
    Steal her car, break it. Like she broke your heart.

works on so many levels! rep that post!!

ReputationRep:
    post it on fmylife.com people on there actually give a **** considering you put "FML" at the end.

ReputationRep:
    http://susancushman.files.wordpress..../03/man_up.jpg

ReputationRep:
    ...Download

.... Store in "**** Bank"....

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: April 13, 2011
Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.