Turn on thread page Beta

Could I get into trouble for this? watch

ReputationRep:
    So, yesterday night I was out with my friends at the pub, and we got pretty drunk and began talking about people we hate. I started to moan about this history teacher I had for GCSE who was a massive **** to me and the whole class, and one of my friends said that he knows where he lives. So, we decided to prank him and, being inebriated and unoriginal, we decided to stick a piece of dog **** in a brown bag outside his front door, set it on fire and ring his doorbell.

So, my friend went into the supermarket and bought some sausage rolls that come in a brown paper bag, we ate a few and chucked the rest at some birds, and we found a piece of dog **** to put in the bag. We got to the teacher's house and even though the lights were all off, we decided to go ahead with the prank. I walked up to his front door with the bag, rang his doorbell, and as I was setting the bag on fire, I dropped the lighter in it. I didn't have the time nor the inclination to reach into the ****ty bag and remove it, so I legged it, and as we ran off, we heard a fairly loud explosion. We glanced back and saw the entire front garden covered in **** (I mean covered - the front door had turned brown, and wet **** stains were dripping down the front window) and the bag was still on fire. We saw that one of the lights had come on upstairs, so we decided to run away.

Now, my friend said that he saw a police car outside of the teacher's house today, and that the pavement outside the garden looked pretty brown, and that his door was scorched. Do you reckon there's any chance I could get into trouble with the law because of this? Even if they did find me, do you think they'd fine me, or what?

ReputationRep:
    Did you leave any DNA evidence?

ReputationRep:
    You might get away with it.

But it will be up for discussion on judgement day.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by thegodofgod)
    Not that I'm aware of. I was going to jizz through his letterbox, but I'm proper glad I didn't now.

ReputationRep:
    shame this is incriminating evidence :')

decent troll though [=

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Addzter)
    Not that I'm aware of. I was going to jizz through his letterbox, but I'm proper glad I didn't now.
    But you were drunk so you probably would have left something... drunk people aren't known to be very agile

ReputationRep:
    But you were drunk so you probably would have left something... drunk people aren't known to be very agile
    Ah, now that you mention it, I did take a piss on his garden gnomes!

ReputationRep:
    Hello i work for the police and I'm tellin

ReputationRep:
    You'll be fine, worst case scenario you'll have to prove you were somewhere else at the time it happens, but for starters how would anyone even know if you were there or not?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Wookie42)
    You'll be fine, worst case scenario you'll have to prove you were somewhere else at the time it happens, but for starters how would anyone even know if you were there or not?
    I don't know. Maybe CCTV cameras, or truth serum, if they've invented that yet. :dontknow:
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    Well, if they have some kind of evidence then they might be able to find out that you did it.

It was a really bad prank, though. Don't do it again. Not nice.

Dog poo, disgusting!

ReputationRep:
    Be a real criminal - revisit the crime scene!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by street.lovin')
    That reminds me of when I really needed a poo and decided to do a sh*t in the alley way. :lol:
    Haha, nice! That reminds me of this time when I went for a **** in the forest and I reached for a leaf to wipe my arse, and I grabbed a nettle and fell back in shock, and my arse ended up being covered in forest mud and poo and bracken. That was a pretty bad day, actually. I think I cried. I was about seven. :moon:

ReputationRep:
    Well, if they have some kind of evidence then they might be able to find out that you did it.

It was a really bad prank, though. Don't do it again. Not nice.

Dog poo, disgusting!
    But really, really funny.

ReputationRep:
    Troll?
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    Haha, nice! That reminds me of this time when I went for a **** in the forest and I reached for a leaf to wipe my arse, and I grabbed a nettle and fell back in shock, and my arse ended up being covered in forest mud and poo and bracken. That was a pretty bad day, actually. I think I cried. I was about seven. :moon:
    Looooooooooooooool

I pooed in public a lot when I was younger. Well, often in my garden because when I was young and my parents aren't home, I cant really do it anywhere else. So, my garden was the solution.

The one that I did in the alley way, I was with my BF and he simply gave me a big piece of paper fromm his sketchpad to wipe my bum. ... He tore it really quickly and stayed away cos it was terribly smelly!
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    (Original post by hamijack)
    But really, really funny.
    Well, I could see myself doing that and laughing! So yeah, it deffo is not a nice thing to do but it must be funny.

Wonder who cleaned up the poo on his door.

ReputationRep:
    Looooooooooooooool

I pooed in public a lot when I was younger. Well, often in my garden because when I was young and my parents aren't home, I cant really do it anywhere else. So, my garden was the solution.

The one that I did in the alley way, I was with my BF and he simply gave me a big piece of paper fromm his sketchpad to wipe my bum. ... He tore it really quickly and stayed away cos it was terribly smelly!
    Damn, I also used to love ****ting in the garden! I must've done it, like, twenty times in my lifetime, just for giggles.

Haha, a piece of paper, that's not too bad. :lol: The worst thing I've ever wiped my arse with was the front cover of my English textbook, because I had just **** in a box, because I was convinced there was a burglar in the house and I really needed to ****, and I didn't want to get killed mid-****.

ReputationRep:
    Nope But i did

Kind of had my way with that dog....
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    Damn, I also used to love ****ting in the garden! I must've done it, like, twenty times in my lifetime, just for giggles.

Haha, a piece of paper, that's not too bad. :lol: The worst thing I've ever wiped my arse with was the front cover of my English textbook, because I had just **** in a box, because I was convinced there was a burglar in the house and I really needed to ****, and I didn't want to get killed mid-****.
    Hahahahahahahaha! We all have done weird things when we are kids! lol

That piece of paper was his artwork, though.

I like it, though. ****ting public is kind of like, a different experience.

If I was you and conviced that a burglar was in my house, my poo probably went right back up my stomach cos I would be too scared!

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.