Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

struggling to do anything, worried il fail watch

ReputationRep:
    I have my end of second year exams in 3 weeks and still have coursework to do as well. I have missed a lot of lectures this year and dont really know the course content. i also have learning difficulties that make reading, time management and concentrating quite difficult for me.

Usually Id be a lot more prepared for exams by now, so im really scared that ive let myself get so behind. I just need to focus the best I can for the next 3 weeks and hopefully somehow Ill do okay.

I guess what im looking for is some words of encouragement, or advice that will inspire me to just do the best i possibly can and hopefully still succeed, rather than getting overwhelmed and worried which will mess me up even more.

Any advice will be appreciated very much.

ReputationRep:
    3 Weeks is plenty of time. It's only year two...
    I wouldn't be too worried.

ReputationRep:
    relax and plan out what you need to revise and learn. Make mind maps for each topic. Get off of TSR. I think that when you stress your revision is worse so relax then revise and take breaks when you find yourself getting stressed. Good luck for the exam

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: April 13, 2011
Poll
Who is your favourite TV detective?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.