Turn on thread page Beta
    • Thread Starter

    I was wondering when looking for summer work, do you send a convering letter giving details when you can work ? Or what?

    Also do you apply for any jobs/ To random companys even if they arn't advertising? / Or look for jobs looking for summer workers (which i can't find any!) ?

    An example would be great !
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.