Turn on thread page Beta

So my Dad told me never to date a loony watch

ReputationRep:
    My dad rarely gives me advice ,however ever since he told me the facts of life,he occasionally gives me nuggets of fatherly advice. My Dad once dated a loon unknown to him and his dad (my grandad ) ended up slapping her because she ended up outside the house at 4am screaming holding a knife threatening to slash her wrists. when my dad dumped her. Those were the days when a man could protect his property and have peace and quiet without the long arm of the law intervening.

Anyway off topic. So I took this girl out for the first time .kind of a first date and she is very fit. Really had me wrapped round her little finger until she asks about our ex's ,and she proceeds to tell me this tale of how the guy before me ,turned out to be a mud mover. She claims she found him with some guys todger in his mouth at a party. I know this chap,vaguely.

So she was very serious about him in love with him, and she takes this very badly. Ends up on pills, and in the end gets put in hospital ,I don't think she went by choice either. Not a straight jacket men in white coats jobbie but just get the feeling it wasn't to have some do gooder wring their hands as she bursts into tears.

Says she is so over him now but then tells me all about this on our first date. Now I know it's not like she belives she is christ or something but it stopped me taking this further and I lied and said I had to be up early for work in the morning. I also had to go to the toilet urgently and giggle because I got this image of this guy with a penis in his mouth.

Now I still think I have a chance, would you guys go for it? She says she isn't wanting anything serious,but even the sane ones say that.Then they change their minds.

ReputationRep:
    No, I don't think you should go for it. You sound far too immature to be involved with someone with mental health issues.

(Original post by Ministerdonut)
    My dad rarely gives me advice ,however ever since he told me the facts of life,he occasionally gives me nuggets of fatherly advice. My Dad once dated a loon unknown to him and his dad (my grandad ) ended up slapping her because she ended up outside the house at 4am screaming holding a knife threatening to slash her wrists. when my dad dumped her. Those were the days when a man could protect his property and have peace and quiet without the long arm of the law intervening.

Anyway off topic. So I took this girl out for the first time .kind of a first date and she is very fit. Really had me wrapped round her little finger until she asks about our ex's ,and she proceeds to tell me this tale of how the guy before me ,turned out to be a mud mover. She claims she found him with some guys todger in his mouth at a party. I know this chap,vaguely.

So she was very serious about him in love with him, and she takes this very badly. Ends up on pills, and in the end gets put in hospital ,I don't think she went by choice either. Not a straight jacket men in white coats jobbie but just get the feeling it wasn't to have some do gooder wring their hands as she bursts into tears.

Says she is so over him now but then tells me all about this on our first date. Now I know it's not like she belives she is christ or something but it stopped me taking this further and I lied and said I had to be up early for work in the morning. I also had to go to the toilet urgently and giggle because I got this image of this guy with a penis in his mouth.

Now I still think I have a chance, would you guys go for it? She says she isn't wanting anything serious,but even the sane ones say that.Then they change their minds.
    I think you should give her a chance... It can be quite traumatic I guess.

ReputationRep:
    My dad didn't need to tell me.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: April 13, 2011
The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
How are you feeling about GCSE results day?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.