I love An Idiot Abroad and Karl Pilkington too obviously

ReputationRep:
    "The thoughts, how do you control them"

ReputationRep:
    This thread needs to be revived.

ReputationRep:
    Karl Pilkington is a true legend.

"I didn't even know a snake had an arse!"

"I'm not going on a camel again. I'm not going on a camel again! I'M NOT GOING ON A CAMEL AGAIN!" xD

ReputationRep:
    "You won't get anything done by planning" :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Billa Bong)

You are AWESOME!

ReputationRep:
    The story of his cat is hilarious!

ReputationRep:
    I've been listening to their XFM radio show for the past few days (Which I downloaded all 93 hours of from the Pirate Bay before it went kaput). Hilarious.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bibs_x)
    You are AWESOME!
    me or bull**** man :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    “Well...like, when you're born, you're a little baby, you're wrinkly and stuff, when you get older you sort of morph into a baby again...” :smug:

ReputationRep:
    It's not the great wall of china, it's the allright wall of china

ReputationRep:
    Whats the best book of his to get?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Left Hand Drive)
    Whats the best book of his to get?
    All of them

And he's quite a busy guy at the moment, he did an idiot abroad 3 with Warwick Davis, is bringing out a book for that, is acting with Ricky in 'Derek', they're making some more video podcasts 'teaching' people English and he met Michael Palin!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BYmvVJt-y2I

Its fair to say he's not as enthusiastic about travelling the world as Palin is :rofl:

Though one downer is that Steve seems to be off doing other things at the moment, so not sure how likely more podcasts/audiobooks with the three of them are again

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Olie)
    All of them

And he's quite a busy guy at the moment, he did an idiot abroad 3 with Warwick Davis, is bringing out a book for that, is acting with Ricky in 'Derek', they're making some more video podcasts 'teaching' people English and he met Michael Palin!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BYmvVJt-y2I

Its fair to say he's not as enthusiastic about travelling the world as Palin is :rofl:

Though one downer is that Steve seems to be off doing other things at the moment, so not sure how likely more podcasts/audiobooks with the three of them are again
    Is it going to be on sky? I never knew he was doing an Idiot abroad 3!

ReputationRep:
    Yeah I assume it will be as the other 2 series were, for those who don't have sky, there'll no doubt be a dvd pretty soon after. Though its a few specials, rather than a proper series.

ReputationRep:
    Exciting Karl news courtesy of Ricky on twitter, he's got a cat :lol:

Fingers crossed we get some kind of podcast soon, as I imagine they'd be able to fill a couple of hours with Karl inevitably moaning about it

Poll
Which accompaniment is best?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.