Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Ketchup goes with everything, bbq sauce does not.

ReputationRep:
    Ketchup with chips. BBQ sauce with wedges. Sometimes I alternate :o:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by arabcnesbit)
    I find the best thing to do is to buy tomato ketchup and brown sauce. If you mix the two you end up with barbecue sauce. 3 sauces for the price of 2.

True story.
    haha thats ridiculous. I bet you think that thousand island dressing is just ketchup mixed with mayo as well, don't you?

ReputationRep:
    BBQ sauce is awesome on beefburgers and grilled chicken with melted cheese and bacon ooh yeah.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Melancholy)
    They have the ingredients written on the back though, just saying.
    Yeah, with BBQ its a load of things like methyloxyhexichlorophoronate, phenylachianuralate etc. which dont really help.

At least with tomato you have tomatoes (150%) followed by all this random crap. But I can put all the other crap out of my mind and just think tomato

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by py0alb)
    haha thats ridiculous. I bet you think that thousand island dressing is just ketchup mixed with mayo as well, don't you?
    Isn't it?

Everyone knows that everything in our universe is made up of only 3 things. Tomato ketchup, Brown Sauce and Mayonnaise.

Dear me, don't you watch any of professor Brian Cox's programmes? What do they teach young people in school these days.

ReputationRep:
    BBQ sauce is infinitely better than ketchup.

ReputationRep:
    Ketchup all the way

Poll
“Yanny” or “Laurel”
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.