Turn on thread page Beta

Unsure of my future watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lukedavidhopkins1)
    Once you understand the concepts I think the rest of M1 just flows and thanks do you know any of those websites off the top of your head? And I'm fairly sure I'd be taking them in AQA if that makes any difference
    AQA-definitely learn all the definitions word for word, I was docked a couple of marks in Jan for missing out one word when asked to define Mr and electronegativity, even my teacher thought they had been really harsh!

Um... www.a-levelchemistry.co.uk This is AQA specific

http://www.a-levelphysics.co.uk/ Also AQA specific

http://www.mathsrevision.net/alevel

Probably www.a-levelbiology.co.uk as well that is AQA specific (try it), I do OCR but suspect a recurring theme!!

ReputationRep:
    Sorry, scrap the last website I said - just tried it and it doesn't exist! Would have thought there would be one for bio as there's one for chem and physics. But, shows you shouldn't presume these things!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hammer 24)
    Sorry, scrap the last website I said - just tried it and it doesn't exist! Would have thought there would be one for bio as there's one for chem and physics. But, shows you shouldn't presume these things!
    Thanks I'll add those to my favourites for future reference thanks for all your help and advice very much appreciated

Poll
Who do you think it's more helpful to talk about mental health with?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.