Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I have an interview at Hertfordshire tomoro for social work.i dont know what to expect... if anyone out there has already been to a social work interview at Hertfordshire could you please let me know what questions were asked...i would be really greatful!!!!

ReputationRep:
    I never had an interview for my course, but I'm guessing that they change the questions every time they interview someone and they probably have a bank of hundreds of questions and they choose random ones. Of course, you are going to be asked questions like "why do you want to study this course?".

If I was you, I wouldn't prepare for the interview as such. You should understand yourself why you want to study this course, you should show that you're passionate about it. If they suspect that you have rehearsed for the interview, then I think there is a good chance they will probably just reject you - they want to see passion.

You should also read through your personal statement and any other letters or e-mails you sent to the university so that you know what you said and so that you don't contridict yourself

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lovelylady0007)
    I have an interview at Hertfordshire tomoro for social work.i dont know what to expect... if anyone out there has already been to a social work interview at Hertfordshire could you please let me know what questions were asked...i would be really greatful!!!!
    I would advice you to read through your personal statement again. If this is really what you want then show them! Don't stress out about it too much - most questions will probably be about why you want to do the course, maybe even why herts and maybe any previous experience. Don't be like OVERLY passionate either though :P

All the best!

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: April 14, 2011
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.