help me make a decision!!!! Watch

This discussion is closed.
Amy
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 14 years ago
im 17 and quite recently ive really been drawn to the idea of having a boob job, im aready an E-cup so i dont want to go massively big (just a size will do) but 1 of them is slightly wonky and i know that they can correct this problem, or i could just scrap that idea and have a breast reduction (which will probably help me in later life) and have the correction done this way, however there is considerably more risk involved with that operation, what do u think
thefish_uk
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by ~*glitter*~)
im 17 and quite recently ive really been drawn to the idea of having a boob job, im aready an E-cup so i dont want to go massively big (just a size will do) but 1 of them is slightly wonky and i know that they can correct this problem, or i could just scrap that idea and have a breast reduction (which will probably help me in later life) and have the correction done this way, however there is considerably more risk involved with that operation, what do u think
Cosmetic surgery is pointless.

Be happy with who you are.
Mark_KK
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Please post photos so we can give an informed opinion .
EI_123
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
You should keep what you already have.
:cool:
lushes
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
trust me ur boobs r fine!!!!
Muse
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
There are few people stuck between whether to have a breast enlargement or reduction! You should wait, you can't do anything til you're 18 anyway.
LPK
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Mark_KK)
i second that
Amy
Rep:
?
those sort of answers are not appreciated
x Dee x
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Lol!! How random!!
Aww, u shud stay the way u r, im sure ur fyn! But if ur really not happy ask a pro cos ur still really young! x
_EMMA_
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
can't you keep the one's you have?
or at least wait a while until you are certain about what you want to do, this is a big decision and not something that should be made by some students at an internet forum who doesn't know you
LPK
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
it wasnt an answer it was a good offer
Me2
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
what the f*ck do you expect??
Mark_KK
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Admit it - you walked right into that one .
LPK
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Admit it - you walked right into that one .
for that i have added you to my respect list
Sire
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
You're going to want smaller ones when you're pregnant, and especially when you're older.
Trousers
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Go and see your doctor. You can get an unbiased opinion from someone who doesn't have an interest in getting money from you - whatever you do, your first step should NOT be a plastic surgery clinic!

If you're really unhappy about it you might be able to get it done on the NHS, but please think about it very carefully! It's horribly painful and will take a while to heal. Not only that, but it will also question the way you feel about your body and might make you quite upset. And, of course, it can go wrong.

I have a friend who had one of hers enlarged for the same reason. She doesn't regret it now, as she was really miserable about it before she had the operation. However, she insists that unless you've got a massive problem you shouldn't go through with it, as it is so traumatic especially at a young age.
lushes
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
luk leave her i no her her personalitys great shes great and her boobs are f*ckin fantastic!!!
Amy
Rep:
?
(Original post by eric bischoff)
thanx eric
lushes
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by eric bischoff)
where am i on ur list?
contradiction
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by lushes)
where am i on ur list?
probably quite low down. i've never seen someone write so much crap in my life.
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you have a role model?

Yes - I know them personally (301)
26.06%
Yes - they're famous (293)
25.37%
No I don't (561)
48.57%

Watched Threads