Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by katyness)
    I must say, I had a lot of respect for you but now I think you're ridiculous.
    So you think it's not sad at all for people to neg someone for saying they are in love. Okay, cool. I'd be gutted you lost respect for me if I actually had any idea who you were. As it stands, however.

At the moment i'm living for the anecdotes and for the things I do enjoy in life. I'm living in the hope of having a family, security and someone to love in the future.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Circadian_Rhythm)
    For the now, it is all we have.
    this.

ReputationRep:
    I live my life,
    for myself.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cicerao)
    My Love.

Haaaaaaa, gonna get so negged for this by bitter FOREVER ALONE types. :awesome:
    yet your so insecure you have to brag about it and think that people give a ****?

ReputationRep:
    Money and fun.

ReputationRep:
    I live for the journey not the final destination.

Happiness (mine and others) is important to me. I live to be happy and I achieve this by making others happy. I live to make a difference, big or small, something that changes someone's life for the better. I live to be a better person. I live to learn. I live to experience life.

ReputationRep:
    My biggest ambition in life is to have a family. Everything else I do is just to help me get this really. What I live for though, as cheesy as it may be, Is happiness

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    What do you live your life for? A dream career maybe? Your gf/bf? Your health? Do you just live life and see where it goes with a certain attitude? Do you have immense devotion to a hobby and only concentrate on this? Etc...........
    Put down all in your post.
    Keep anonymous.
    I live for my family, friends, my boyfriend, building up a decent future, my career as a doctor, my future kids (one day ), and keeping all those mentioned happy! And right now I'm training to run 10k

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hazelsaurus)
    Live for the things you'd die for, so family, girlfriend, friends, pets
    you would die for a pet?!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by itsamemario666)
    THIS!

(Original post by Anonymous)
    What do you live your life for?
    I live for my future business empire that will make me billions of Euro but for some reason lately I have felt the need to have a child... no idea why as I don't have a big enough empire yet

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kristinaalovesu)
    I live mine to see how my future is gonna be. For now I'm working on my dream goals and half of it is to find someone who will truly love me and who would stay with me for a long time or not.
    Me too.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by int92)
    yet your so insecure you have to brag about it and think that people give a ****?
    Brag about it? I answered the question. You know, the question which was the actual point of the thread. Someone's got their panties in a twist. :mmm:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Smophy)
    have a family
    This phrase confuses me. Surely you already have a family, unless you have no living relatives?

ReputationRep:
    to become the ultimate alpha male.

But oter then that,nothing.Im Literally waking up each morning with no ultimate goal.Just get as rich as possible,as many hot women as possible.

ReputationRep:
    Money and sex. :P

ReputationRep:
    Dont see anything in particular at the moment.....but maybe somewhere in the future there maybe something that i would wanna strive towards/for.

ReputationRep:
    To see what happens :awesome:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cicerao)
    This phrase confuses me. Surely you already have a family, unless you have no living relatives?
    Yes I all ready have a family but I thought it was pretty obvious that I mean having children and a partner/husband.

Poll
Do you like carrot cake?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.