Turn on thread page Beta

I spelled my address wrong buying something!! watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Hey all

This is like hugely minor, but I just purchased some festival tickets and I spelled my address wrong (tiredness + finger slipped)...just emailed the store and hopefully they'll be able to amend this, the credit card payment has gone through etc so is my booking still final do you think??!!

ReputationRep:
    Can you access it online and amend the address details? Or call them to change the address quickly. I think it'd probably be ok though as long as it's not been dispatched.
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    It depends how bad the misspelling is. I like in Nottingham but there's a place called Mottingham in London so that could cause a problem - but if I spelt it as Nottingpam that wouldn't be. The most essential bits are your house number and postcode so as long as those are ok you should be fine.

ReputationRep:
    As Juno sugests, if you have the house name/number and postcode correct, you'll probably be okay.

ReputationRep:
    I would imagine they could change the delivery address at any time before delivery... but for the love of God, ring them up, don't e-mail them...

I expect you'd get it anyway, that's why we have postcodes AND addresses.

Read this!

ReputationRep:
    House number and postcode are fine - I just missed out a letter off the town and stupidly forgot to write 'road' as the field said street.

i think its an e-ticket anyways butttt im more worried for like the bill payers address being incorrect. i ordered flights as well in the same transaction so i think i will ring tomorrow !!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Arekkusu)
    I would imagine they could change the delivery address at any time before delivery... but for the love of God, ring them up, don't e-mail them...

I expect you'd get it anyway, that's why we have postcodes AND addresses.

Read this!
    Hahaha that has GOT to be made up?! How would it have got to the sorting office to begin with?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by chickenkatsu)
    hahaha that has got to be made up?! How would it have got to the sorting office to begin with?
    Don't piss on my dreams woman!!!!!

ReputationRep:
    You will be fine as postcode n house number is correct. you can email/call the company to amend your mistake if you wish.

ReputationRep:
    Dont worry, I once accidently instead of selecting Yorkshire, I put Aberdeenshire. Still made it!

Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.