Turn on thread page Beta

Do we like blow jobs with gentle biting? watch

ReputationRep:
    Guys, there's nothing better then a nice blowie! But do we like it when they bite.

Personally I like being gently nibbled in a careful pleasuring way. Particularly like it round the centre of the penis, gotta be extra gentle with the head! Once I was bitten too hard - really not cool, I regreted asking for it!

So boys what do we like? Also girls/guys do we enjoy nibbling teir meat?

ReputationRep:
    blow job, biting...in the same sentence:shock: that's scary.

ReputationRep:
    Nibbling? We're not rabbits.

ReputationRep:
    Nibbling their meat ????
    Ah Jesus will you please stop some of these perverted threads. Half of the Health and Relationship threads are about giving a head, getting down on a girl, anal sex without lubes, masturbation with your foot ..... I'm off TSR :getmecoat:

ReputationRep:
    Nibbled nah, but if her teeth softly graze my little friend as her head is on the way up then I can dig that.

ReputationRep:
    If a girl bit/nibbled, I would slap her.

Nothing personal, just a reflex response.
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    I don't think guys like 'biting' during blowjob, though.

My BF doesn't mind some teasing, e.g. acting as if I am going to bite, got my teeth there but I don't actually do it.

If you get what I mean. It's kind of like, scary and sexy. According to him.

ReputationRep:
    Ive never been nibbled to be quite honest...cant say its something i want to try...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fight-or-Flight)
    masturbation with your foot

:giggle:

PM me to rep you tomorrow, I'm out for today
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    Nibbling their meat ????
    Ah Jesus will you please stop some of these perverted threads. Half of the Health and Relationship threads are about giving a head, getting down on a girl, anal sex without lubes, masturbation with your foot ..... I'm off TSR :getmecoat:
    Not to mention leaning out the window to masturbate and asking what sex feels like or how someone got pregnant from their brother.

This place is starting to look like the deep south more and more.

ReputationRep:
    I wouldn't ever do that to a guy?!

It's all about the tongue...

ReputationRep:
    My teeth stay safely sheathed by my lips.

ReputationRep:
    isn't it too sensitive and uncomfortable if they bite.

ReputationRep:
    Does nobody else here see the irony in asking a bunch of (primarily) high school students (as I can only conclude most of the posters in H&R are) about blowjob techniques.

It'd be like asking a bunch of badly partially sighted people to critique artwork...

ReputationRep:
    OP may as well just put his penis on willitblend.com if hes getting turned on by this stuff.

ReputationRep:
    Nibbling their meat ????
    ooooh Fight-or-Flight flew

ReputationRep:
    true fight or flight person. where the **** are the mods?

and pooor joke emerset.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TShadow383)
    Does nobody else here see the irony in asking a bunch of (primarily) high school students (as I can only conclude most of the posters in H&R are) about blowjob techniques.

It'd be like asking a bunch of badly partially sighted people to critique artwork...

ouch you're harsh. mean. and slightly true. kudos.

ReputationRep:
    That sounds like an altogether bad idea.

ReputationRep:
    Nibbling their meat ????
    You kidding, that's why I'm still here

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: April 14, 2011
The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
Do you want your parents to be with you when you collect your A-level results?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.